Lol

Also, fvkk Jawja.

There is loser and quit in their DNA.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
CC229198-1D93-4F19-A47E-6F9447AACB16.jpeg

I remember over the spring/summer listening to all of the shyttbirds in their mouth breathing fanbase running their traps about our players leaving or being kicked off the team.

The ultimate moment will be when we kick their 1980 asses in Jacksonville, but until then I’ll settle for this little bit of karma.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Nick Saban (@sabanfaux) tweeted at 1:24 PM on Mon, Aug 05, 2019:
Georgia has now lost 3 of their top 10 prospects from their No. 1 ranked class. They have also had injuries to two of their top 10 recruits from that class. Not including Nadab Joseph who was academically ineligible for them. That’s 4 top 15 players gone and 2 injuries.
()

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Nick Saban (@sabanfaux) tweeted at 1:24 PM on Mon, Aug 05, 2019:
Georgia has now lost 3 of their top 10 prospects from their No. 1 ranked class. They have also had injuries to two of their top 10 recruits from that class. Not including Nadab Joseph who was academically ineligible for them. That’s 4 top 15 players gone and 2 injuries.
()

Another reason why we can’t go around re-ranking classes whether to the good, or to the bad because of some dismissals or academic casualties. The attrition was higher than normal this year, and definitely hurts. But envisioning that we’re the only one’s having any issues and that the teams around us remain constants, is not consistent with reality.

Leave that for analysts at 247 and Rivals to discuss 10 years from now.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Another reason why we can’t go around re-ranking classes whether to the good, or to the bad because of some dismissals or academic casualties. The attrition was higher than normal this year, and definitely hurts. But envisioning that we’re the only one’s having any issues and that the teams around us remain constants, is not consistent with reality.

Leave that for analysts at 247 and Rivals to discuss 10 years from now.

#fakenews. This stuff only happens to us. I heard it here. Stop pumping.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
#fakenews. This stuff only happens to us. I heard it here. Stop pumping.
while I certainly enjoy mocking Georgia for losing one, it still doesn't make it any better that we lost five.

I'm not aware of anyone else who even lost two.

But you know..... all is ok. This happens to everyone. Coach em up. Three star butterific whisperin and stuff.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
while I certainly enjoy mocking Georgia for losing one, it still doesn't make it any better that we lost five.

I'm not aware of anyone else who even lost two.

But you know..... all is ok. This happens to everyone. Coach em up. Three star butterific whisperin and stuff.

This has been a rough offseason, no doubt. If the class of 2020 has similar fallout, we can start talking about a recruiting pattern.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
CFB Home (@CFBHome) tweeted at 4:59 PM on Thu, Aug 08, 2019:
Former Georgia wide receiver, Jeremiah Holloman, has transferred to Florida International after being dismissed from UGA last month. CFB Home on Twitter
()

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Higdon kind of sneakily dropped a patience on Cox to UF...when that word gets dropped it’s usually a when not if...could be i the next 24 hours

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Trolling us with our old DB coach that he poached n ended up getting nothing? God I hope we shut them down in Jax...their 2 year “title” period is over regardless...they’re gonna regress because of lies and karma but whipping em would be cathartic on so many levels

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.