Georgia is in shambles: Star linebacker charged with rape

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
As long as we keep scoring the points I am fine with it. And seriously, if you have Bowman in your backfield, why would you complain about handing it off to him a lot?

Not complaining. Just pointing out that Emory's targets are not going to be that many or that relevant in that offense.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Not complaining. Just pointing out that Emory's targets are not going to be that many or that relevant in that offense.

I disagree. Shorter is looking like a mismatch. Gamble is pushing. X Hernandez is looking really good. Zipp aint too shabby. Copeland is dropping less and getting more dependable. Before Whittmore got hurt, he dropped nothing and looked good after the catch. Add Wright who has looked really good thus far and I think there will be plenty of weapons at EJ's disposal.

Throw in EJ's ability to run and I think this offense could even open up some. Losing Pitts, Copeland, Grimes and Trask is hard to think about but unlike the defense, we have some bullets in the chamber to reload.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Says the guy who doesn't consider any year a success without hardware. You're now saying a win over a hated rival is a measure of success?
Fuchs yeah I do.... but of course bitchslapping Ugly is something.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think this offense could even open up some..
Im sure switching back to ball control option will be just as electric as always.

Cant wait for next year to hear how ADVANCED STATS made by some idiot in his basement say our 65th ranked offense is really the 37th.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I disagree. Shorter is looking like a mismatch. Gamble is pushing. X Hernandez is looking really good. Zipp aint too shabby. Copeland is dropping less and getting more dependable. Before Whittmore got hurt, he dropped nothing and looked good after the catch. Add Wright who has looked really good thus far and I think there will be plenty of weapons at EJ's disposal.

Throw in EJ's ability to run and I think this offense could even open up some. Losing Pitts, Copeland, Grimes and Trask is hard to think about but unlike the defense, we have some bullets in the chamber to reload.

Nonsense. Next year is definitely the year we fall off.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
As long as we keep scoring the points I am fine with it. And seriously, if you have Bowman in your backfield, why would you complain about handing it off to him a lot?
Because Id rather score a lot.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I was drinking for much of the tennessee game. Did we still lose because of the cold? And what were the players’ reactions the first time they saw one of those penguins waddling by?
Everyone has seen a penguin but how many have seen a penguin w a plunger up their ass?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.