Georgia is in shambles: Star linebacker charged with rape

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Uh oh...there goes the transfer portal champs chances. What will Dan win at now?

Heard he crushed it at Karaoke Night on his recent cruise. None of these titles are really official, but it was widely believed he took home first place.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well, the academics are way easier in athens. Pretty sure it's, "be physically present on campus at least 1 hr per day."

Well that sounds to me like one School has their priorities in order and the other School does not.

As an example the :nole::nole::nole::nole::nole:are not selling Myron Rolle and his Rhodes Scholarship to NeuroSurgeon in their recruitment of players. And I have great respect for Myron Rolle.

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
UGA plans to plug and play Gilbert at the vacant spot left by Pickens. Washington will still be the starting TE, and Gilbert will be playing WR.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Bottom line remains, we'll never win any championship with Mullen here, and definitely with the Fat Slob as DC.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Pressure's on Kirby this year - they have the talent to do it, for sure. Barrett is a solid QB, but I'm not sure he's the 'dynamic' QB to lead them to a title....but w/ the surrounding cast, this could be a similar situation as some of the Alabama teams w/ 'game manager' type QBs earlier in Saban's tenure. With Alabama breaking in a new QB & OC, could UGA get lucky?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Georgia is in shambles; bring back The Chimp Grantham to where he belongs

FIFY

OIP.LrZLdbywPU--7nfBSqrjmAHaEt

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.