Georgia is in shambles: Star linebacker charged with rape

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Looks about the same shape...def could be...Or Joey freshwaters illegitimate son

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
No doubt in my mind this is an UGA kid

That has to be Berts child. Right Crete?

beteez

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I will birpte my tongue until Cousin Eddie proves he and Grantham haven’t turned Kirby into Dooley reincarnated.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I will birpte my tongue until Cousin Eddie proves he and Grantham haven’t turned Kirby into Dooley reincarnated.

Yeah I feel the same way. If Mullen doesn’t beat UGA this fall, he should be fired. Last year’s loss was pathetic and it falls on him. I think Kirby’s in his head. He needs to prove that not to be the case.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
They signed 3 QB's in 2019, headlined by this kid (who they flipped from Ohio State):

D'Wan Mathis, Georgia, Pro-Style Quarterback

Mathis has been injured most of his career. They also brought back Stetson Bennett and added a low ranked kid as insurance in 2019.

Newman’s 2019 stats are surprisingly close to Fromm’s. Similar %, lower YPA and 11 INTS compared to just 5 for Fromm. But 2019 was a significantly down year for Fromm.

It’s really telling that Fromm left. No “I came here to win a championship!” Good article on it:

Jake Fromm leaves UGA. Will we ever know exactly why?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Newman’s 2019 stats are surprisingly close to Fromm’s. Similar %, lower YPA and 11 INTS compared to just 5 for Fromm. But 2019 was a significantly down year for Fromm.

It’s really telling that Fromm left. No “I came here to win a championship!” Good article on it:

Jake Fromm leaves UGA. Will we ever know exactly why?
I thought the below chart was sort of interesting. While Newman's overall stats may have been similar, Newman seemed to really pad them against the inferior teams and was, for the most part, pretty average or below against decent or good teams - though to be fair, WF's sample size against decent teams was pretty small (they played one ranked team). Interestingly, his completion percentage seemed to go down as the season wore on, so perhaps he was hurting in some way. It also seemed that as Newman went, so went WF; he had good stats in the victories and poor one n the losses. As I know nothing about Wake Forest's talent on offense last season, its' hard to tell how much is on him vs. the guys around him. upload_2020-3-10_9-38-54.png

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
bwahahahahaha

Criminoles didnt even want him.

More importantly, GaTech is paying big bucks for "analysts" now?

I think he was doing an on-site “day in the life” feature at Ga. Tech for the ACC Network (that no one watches).

This response from some dwag Uncle Rico is hysterically delusional:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think he was doing an on-site “day in the life” feature at Ga. Tech for the ACC Network (that no one watches).

This response from some dwag Uncle Rico is hysterically delusional:

Youth Football Coaching Legend.

:lmao2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.