Georgia is in shambles: Star linebacker charged with rape

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I can see the argument from Cade Mays too...The NCAA is a dinosaur that needs to go extinct...and the racism if true is deplorable...but it’s definitely just a weapon that once unsheathed needs to be investigated fully...it’s pathetic if he’s lying but like you said, why now? Why wouldn’t he have released this information before?

Mays likely has the worst story of them all. Came from a tennessee family, spurned the home team and went to an arch rival before getting homesick like 3-4 hours away. Even the whole story of his dad losing a finger in a folding chair incident while in Athens is just beyond embarrassing. I’d never want anyone to know I’m that much of a monkey that I can’t simply sit in and fold up a metal chair without it getting the best of me. They wore it like a badge of honor. Just a disaster of a family.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Mays likely has the worst story of them all. Came from a tennessee family, spurned the home team and went to an arch rival before getting homesick like 3-4 hours away. Even the whole story of his dad losing a finger in a folding chair incident while in Athens is just beyond embarrassing. I’d never want anyone to know I’m that much of a monkey that I can’t simply sit in and fold up a metal chair without it getting the best of me. They wore it like a badge of honor. Just a disaster of a family.

The fact that he went from Moonshine and meth to fleas and back again is pathetic enough...but his dad isn’t getting any Mensa applications anytime soon and that’s another embarrassing saga in itself...so you think their family tree forks? I bet it spoons myself :grin:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I still appreciate the fact that she seemed to have carpet burns on her elbows and knees. Muhssippi does have some talent

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
you're making it way too damn complicated.

simplified:
we be morons= tinerc

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
it's like they're trolling themselves

I went to an Ole Miss game in Oxford back in college. They used rebel flags instead of pom poms and played Dixie at least 30 times during the game. We stayed at a fraternity house and even for back in the day the blatant racism we saw was kind of a shocker.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I went to an Ole Miss game in Oxford back in college. They used rebel flags instead of pom poms and played Dixie at least 30 times during the game. We stayed at a fraternity house and even for back in the day the blatant racism we saw was kind of a shocker.
sad stuff.

I know a guy from West Virginia whose favorite saying is " I'm so glad for Mississippi because they always keep us from being 50th."

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018

Their board on 24/7 is amazing...it’s like a klan meeting online...crazy ppl there...that’s why the UGA players claim is bs...if I was the attorney for UGA all I would have to do is print out a couple threads over there

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Their board on 24/7 is amazing...it’s like a klan meeting online...crazy ppl there...that’s why the UGA players claim is bs...if I was the attorney for UGA all I would have to do is print out a couple threads over there

No, no. You're not doing this right. His claim is 100% accurate, EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY in Athens is racist!! Why on earth would any 4-star or 5-star kid want to go there?

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
You know what...I retract my previous statement

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Why are we defending UGA.....they are a bunch of racists and that's the message every recruit should be hammered with.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
The amount of racism still
In the South is sad tbh
I don't think you know what racism really is. I was in high school during integration, the tension lasted about 30 minutes. At UF we helped black students with course work. I've seen black kids go to Med school with a C average over other kids with an A average and good test scores. A black person will get a business loan over other people, that has been a norm for years now. If a person doesn't like you because of the color of your skin you don't need to be around the sob anyway. Black people could help themselves by staying with one woman and honoring the nuclear family. A 75% illegitimate birth rate is and should be a complete embarrassment. No amount of government or help from people of other races can fix that. You want to see racism, go up north maybe around Boston. I think you'll find the South has come a long if you open your eyes and mind.

AFCatholicGator

Sep 7, 2018
I don't think you know what racism really is. I was in high school during integration, the tension lasted about 30 minutes. At UF we helped black students with course work. I've seen black kids go to Med school with a C average over other kids with an A average and good test scores. A black person will get a business loan over other people, that has been a norm for years now. If a person doesn't like you because of the color of your skin you don't need to be around the sob anyway. Black people could help themselves by staying with one woman and honoring the nuclear family. A 75% illegitimate birth rate is and should be a complete embarrassment. No amount of government or help from people of other races can fix that. You want to see racism, go up north maybe around Boston. I think you'll find the South has come a long if you open your eyes and mind.

I have lived in Warner Robins GA, Greenville SC, and Montgomery AL during my AF career. Agree to disagree my friend. Don’t doubt it’s in Boston too but it’s alive and well in many areas of the Deep South. There were areas that I wasn’t white enough because I don’t have an accent

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I have lived in Warner Robins GA, Greenville SC, and Montgomery AL during my AF career. Agree to disagree my friend. Don’t doubt it’s in Boston too but it’s alive and well in many areas of the Deep South. There were areas that I wasn’t white enough because I don’t have an accent
Tell them to go to hell!

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
People test you wherever you go, happened to me when I decided go have an agribusiness in N Alabama. Stick to your guns, show your moral fiber and toughness. All of that perceived racism will fade away because it's not racism at all.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
UGA offense is looking like our defense did today. Shambles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator