Georgia is in shambles: Star linebacker charged with rape

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
who is this QB?

I thought Tatertot was taking the year off?

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Must've stopped by petsmart on way to game

Or he was recently neutered

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
After seeing our defense’s performance the first 2 games and then watching what Georgia did this past weekend, were I to make a prediction today, I’d say we’re going to get demolished when we play them.

Our defense needs to step up dramatically and do so very quickly.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Let me know if
After seeing our defense’s performance the first 2 games and then watching what Georgia did this past weekend, were I to make a prediction today, I’d say we’re going to get demolished when we play them.

pretty much

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I think we’ll still have deficiencies, but I do think we’ll play better as the year goes on and will be up for that hame.

They looked markedly better, but I don’t read too much into this particular rivalry. Generally speaking, it seems that outside of a few years, unless Aub is just lights out, they lose this game, and often in embarrassing fashion. Three total wins in 15 tries, each time scoring over 40. Unfortunately, uga just owns this series of late.

It doesn’t help that Nix is horrific and will be selling phones at a T-Mobil in a few years. Their first 4 possessions were a total of 14 plays for 28 combined yards and 4 punts. Can’t do that against anyone and be successful. I don’t think we’ll do that, which by itself will help out the defense.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
I think we’ll still have deficiencies, but I do think we’ll play better as the year goes on and will be up for that hame.

They looked markedly better, but I don’t read too much into this particular rivalry. Generally speaking, it seems that outside of a few years, unless Aub is just lights out, they lose this game, and often in embarrassing fashion. Three total wins in 15 tries, each time scoring over 40. Unfortunately, uga just owns this series of late.

It doesn’t help that Nix is horrific and will be selling phones at a T-Mobil in a few years. Their first 4 possessions were a total of 14 plays for 28 combined yards and 4 punts. Can’t do that against anyone and be successful. I don’t think we’ll do that, which by itself will help out the defense.
For some reason, Nix is the starter only because his old man Pat Nix played QB under fat ass Terry Bowden, and the old man sucked at QB back in the 90's.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015

No way Nix is good enough for T-Mobile.

I’m predicting it’ll be Boost.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Yep, with their Defense they can stay in most any game. With our DL & LB play, they'll gash us for 5+ ypc, which will set up their passing game for easy pickings against this weak secondary (two games in, 80 passing attempts by our opponents w/ 1 INT.....by a freshman Defensive Tackle).

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
(Just watching the AUB_UGA game finally, I haven't read through the thread so I'm not sure if anyone has made this point previously...)

Seems like UGA has some different COVID policies than other schools

Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 1.26.03 PM.png

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
(Just watching the AUB_UGA game finally, I haven't read through the thread so I'm not sure if anyone has made this point previously...)

Seems like UGA has some different COVID policies than other schools

In their defense parvo and worms are bigger concerns than Kennel Cough

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
For some reason, Nix is the starter only because his old man Pat Nix played QB under fat ass Terry Bowden, and the old man sucked at QB back in the 90's.

Nix is white Treon. Above average athleticism but can’t hit a target if he was right next to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.