Aug 4, 2018
Sean 4-0 (@GatorsSean) tweeted at 8:20 PM on Sat, Sep 21, 2019:
what I imagine hell looks like
()

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Yeah went into this game thinking cheer for the leghumpers....but I just cant do it

edit
lol, you guys are tough.....just wanted to play a higher rated uga.....and get nd out of the picture

Last edited:

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
UGA is definitely showing that an air attack beats them...they’re so weak on the back end and our defensive line is way better than ND and I’d say it’s a wash on the back end (although they tackle and cover extremely well) we’re getting a perfect of a game plan...we just gotta hope we’re healthy

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Kelly calling an aggressive game.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
UGA is definitely showing that an air attack beats them...they’re so weak on the back end and our defensive line is way better than ND and I’d say it’s a wash on the back end (although they tackle and cover extremely well) we’re getting a perfect of a game plan...we just gotta hope we’re healthy
We won’t use it.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
I never imagined that I could root for Notre Dame, but I hate Georgia more than I hate to puke.

I've said for the past 40 years that I'd pull for Iran if they were playing the Dwags. I still feel that way. Go Irish! (and I HATE ND)

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Anyone, but nd. Always and forever. F--- the Irish. My favorite teams are Florida and whoever is playing notre dame.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
UGA losing their top 6 Wrs are really showing up tonight. I'm really not scared of them this year if our defense plays to its potential.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
I've said for the past 40 years that I'd pull for Iran if they were playing the Dwags. I still feel that way. Go Irish! (and I HATE ND)

I don't know if I would ever pull for Iran but I will never pull for the dwags.
Both of these teams suck.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
UGA losing their top 6 Wrs are really showing up tonight. I'm really not scared of them this year if our defense plays to its potential.
Which potential? They showed lots of potential... to give up 3rd and long.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Which potential? They showed lots of potential... to give up 3rd and long.
I think you know what I mean. If you dont I'm saying being fully healthy, no stupid penalties, corners playing like All Americans like they were hyped up to be in the off season.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
The ball-lickers pull it out.
Was rooting for ND (my sister went there) and to their credit: they made it close. It's a game of inches and unfortunately, didn't come up for the Irish tonight.

Let's have Trask working on sideline backshoulder passes NOW. And they struggled to cover ND's TE...let's diagnose, dissect, and execute in one month's time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb