Georgia is in shambles: Star linebacker charged with rape

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was in Chicago last week and had dinner with a former colleague and buddy of mine . I’m up there for work at least a couple times a year and we usually get together for dinner and drinks when I do . Sometimes a round at Medinah if it’s spring or summer . He pitched for Jawga back in the 90s . I reached out to him when I got it town and we met up for dinner .

I show up to the place a few minutes early and get a drink at the bar . Moments later I look to my left and see my buddy hobbling in on crutches . He eventually makes it over and sits to my left, placing his crutches to his left
Against the bar and takes a seat . We shake hands and the conversation goes a little something like this

Me: Todd, What the hell happened to your
foot?
Him: Yeah I injured myself (stupid grin on his face)
ME: I can see that You ****ing idiot . What did you do?
HIm: Well I got so excited with the Ringo pick
That I was jumping up and down and tore my Achilles .

I nearly fell off the damn stool in laughter as this pinhead seriously injured himself celebrating .

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
Couldn't they... say... just watch the game from home rather than a parking lot? Odd.

This is like me staying at the Four Season then walking downstairs to take a dump in a porta-pot. Of course, if you went to UGA the porta-pot may be your Four Seasons.
it’s Georgia man...nothing to do except cheer For the football team then go to the KKK luncheon after.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Georgia boards went into full meltdown earlier today when RB Justice Hayes committed to Bama. He's a UGA legacy, and their RB board is kind of looking like our LB board right now.
They shoulda been worried the second he transferred to Buford. Buford regularly produces D-1 talent, yet Kirby has not signed a single recruit from there.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They’ll cast off what they don’t need.

This sort of thing will lead to some sort of contract system. Has to. The system won’t stand to become a feeder for UGA, Bama etc. to cherry-pick from everyone else.
I don’t see college football surviving. Haven’t for almost 10 years. We see attendance is down…fewer youths playing it…those that did can’t understand the game vs at this level.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
They’ll cast off what they don’t need.

This sort of thing will lead to some sort of contract system. Has to. The system won’t stand to become a feeder for UGA, Bama etc. to cherry-pick from everyone else.

There is a lawsuit in California at the moment arguing that they are employees of the university and should require contact

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.