Georgia is in shambles: Star linebacker charged with rape

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Anyone see that LeCounte is out next week due to motorcycle accident? Seriously, UGA is missing both starters at safety.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
The Dari guy was salivating at the thought of multiple Gators being suspended, I've never seen him act like that before.
Watching while they were watching I saw Carter throwing punches and maybe one more but after initially thinking Slayton and Miller were out I couldn't actually see them throw a punch. Of course when Birmingham puts it on a 80" screen and super slo-mos it their's no telling what they think they will see.

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
The obvious key to victory is stopping that run game.....we do that, and prevent Cook from wheeling out, then I like our chances this year. It all comes down to Miller and the LBs.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
The Dari guy was salivating at the thought of multiple Gators being suspended, I've never seen him act like that before.
Watching while they were watching I saw Carter throwing punches and maybe one more but after initially thinking Slayton and Miller were out I couldn't actually see them throw a punch. Of course when Birmingham puts it on a 80" screen and super slo-mos it their's no telling what they think they will see.
Saw that, too. The guy who admittedly never played the game is arguing with 3 guys who have.

To be fair, if it was uga, I would be calling for their entire team to be suspended for the WLOCP.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017

While he is an A$$SNIFFER, he makes a very good summary of how poorly all the 5 stars Kirby Dumb recruited on the defensive side have done so far.

Best part is when he realises the best 5 star from their 2018 class on defense was none other than....Brenton Cox, who he admits is not great, but he sat out 2019 seems better than the other busts.

Last edited:

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Either they’ll be mad cause he looks great and should have been in against us and they’ll bitch about Kirby...or he looks like trash and they only have Cankles left to trot out there and hand off the ball and they’re pissed at Kirby...win win...btw if Fields would have stayed at UGA I don’t think he is where he is now in development or talent...he made the best move of his life going to OSU and that really needs to be pounded in kids head on the trail...Brock Vandergriff their newest star ****er special plays high school ball in 1A and is the version of Skyler Morninwheg playing for a peewee team...of course he looks great...the ****hole is starting to run out of deodorizer and I’m loving it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.