Georgia kills UT 41-0....Vol fans fight each other in stands

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
They are destroying Tenn right now. Georgia's defense looks like the real deal again. Their O line looks average and not nearly as bad as last season.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I said it after Butters mismanaged the clock in our game with UT and we struck gold on the last play that the UT fans were going to be the biggest winners, even though UT lost that game. It was going to lead to Bytch Jones being fired sooner rather than later. Now maybe they can set up a meeting with Petrino. Petrino's history has shown he likes to meet with other schools during the season even when he is coaching another team. Likes to do it at smallish airports like a Knoxville or Chattanooga, hint hint.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If this keeps up they may fire Jones right after Bama crushes them.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
They are pining for Chip Kelly. We had better pray he isn't interested.

No need for prayer, he is too smart to do that, and too wealthy to need a job of any kind. Of course that is just my opinion, time will tell.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
They are pining for Chip Kelly. We had better pray he isn't interested.
He'll land them on probation within three years, so it won't be that bad. And besides, this is the school, who settled for Derek Dooley and Butch Jones. The best they could do right now is the homeless guy who lives under the 275 overpass in downtown Tampa.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He'll land them on probation within three years, so it won't be that bad. And besides, this is the school, who settled for Derek Dooley and Butch Jones. The best they could do right now is the homeless guy who lives under the 275 overpass in downtown Tampa.
I know the homeless lady who lives under the 275 overpass, maybe I can have her set up the deal

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
URG?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.