Georgia Man

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Georgia man shoots and kills a 19 yo for knocking on his door.

‘He didn’t deserve to die’: Atlanta police say 19-year-old shot and killed after knocking on wrong door

“I heard him say, ‘Sorry, I’m at the wrong house.’ Then the man said, ‘No you’re not. N****, you at the right house.’ And he shot two more times,” Banks’ girlfriend told WSB in an interview.

‘He didn’t deserve to die’: Atlanta police say 19-year-old shot and killed after knocking on wrong door

No word from Black Lives Matter yet.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Gainesville had the guy giving his coworker at Krispy Kreme a hard time about how she was making the donuts. Her boyfriend shows up and
discusses it with him and the angry guy stabs him four times. angry guy is named Julius Irving. Donuts are serious business. Krispy Kreme employee arrested after heated argument over doughnuts leads to stabbing
Worse than that is the thing called swatting. Someone calls the police and describes something really bad going on (hostage situation maybe) and the swat team shows up. Its all bogus. Man comes outside of his house TOTALLY innocent and no clue and from a real distance the police shoot him dead. Looks like a nice house in nice neighborhood..............Tyler Bariss, who made 'swatting' call that led to death, to spend 20 years in prison - CNN
I think if I ever hear a police man speaking angrily or nervously to me Im laying down with my arms and legs out ..........

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Im pretty sure this is Georgia Man.

15871663_1418879171455841_4372597660026763845_n.jpg

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Gainesville had the guy giving his coworker at Krispy Kreme a hard time about how she was making the donuts. Her boyfriend shows up and
discusses it with him and the angry guy stabs him four times. angry guy is named Julius Irving. Donuts are serious business. Krispy Kreme employee arrested after heated argument over doughnuts leads to stabbing
Worse than that is the thing called swatting. Someone calls the police and describes something really bad going on (hostage situation maybe) and the swat team shows up. Its all bogus. Man comes outside of his house TOTALLY innocent and no clue and from a real distance the police shoot him dead. Looks like a nice house in nice neighborhood..............Tyler Bariss, who made 'swatting' call that led to death, to spend 20 years in prison - CNN
I think if I ever hear a police man speaking angrily or nervously to me Im laying down with my arms and legs out ..........

Corch still have trouble figuring out the interwebs. That’s Florida man not Georgia man.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I was in a meeting today with a Lieutenant from the Georgia State Patrol. The GSP Lt apologized for being late and said he was dealing with an incident where someone stole a "Hero" truck. After a few collisions, the GSP was able to get it stopped and arrest the thief. (For those not familiar these are emergency vehicles here in Georgia - sponsored by State Farm - that help out motorists who have broken down, usually on the Interstates. HEROs = Highway Emergency Response Operators) Motive is still unclear at this reporting....

t_62f6e4e23ebb4b579f8c8b8d1539eb48_name_F2A5C874C1F94F878EEE7F2BD94F5F6D_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator