Georgia/Texas A&M

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is so frustrating. Look at UGA’s 3rd down efficiency against every SEC team but us. It’s in the 30s. They hit 2/3 against us. Dan deserves some playcalling grief for not opening it up until late but anyone who thinks that game wasn’t squarely on Grantham is crazy. UGA is AWFUL at 3rd downs yet they put their best in 5 seasons against us. Hate that dawg DC.
They played their best

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Is it just me or when Dumbo goes a couple of days without shaving he looks like even more of an old drunk than usual? (Not that there’s anything wrong with being an old drunk.)

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Is it just me or when Dumbo goes a couple of days without shaving he looks like even more of an old drunk than usual? (Not that there’s anything wrong with being an old drunk.)
He’s never recovered from walking in on Candy riding Taylor Jacobs like the wind. Word is she yelled to Jimbo “close the door you f*cking clown!”.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone who thinks UGA is going to beat LSU or win the playoffs really needs to avoid drug tests for the next few weeks.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I watched 15 minutes of this game and saw two huge calls in UGAs favor. 1st was the TD pass where the UGA WR yanked the DBs face mask down to get open. 2nd was the missed PI on 3rd down with TAMU driving late.

Was this a theme all game like it has been all year for the pups?

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
A&M is crap but the Refs had the fix in for the puppies.

You'll see the same stuff next week in the iron bowl, the elephants will NOT be allowed to lose.

The SEC is now fixing games like the ACC refs in 2003...sick.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I know that’s the majority but hes missing wide open receivers with no pressure on him at all. It has nothing to do with the defense - he just can’t hit the broadside of a barn right now.

He’s probably a little more pumped to play us than other teams.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Yeah, Georgia gets all the calls, non-calls & breaks. I’m not counting them out in the SECCG. They seem very Dooley-esque like Georgia teams from the early 80s. Play like crap and/or get beat up & down the field but hang around just close enough or just long enough to eke out a win. I fcvking hate these bastards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb