Georgia turning the corner quickly under Kirby Smart

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing about Georgia scares me, they will always crap the bed against us. Ill make sure to revisit this thread when they lose to a bad Tenn team this weekend.
The only thing that's scary about UF is the threat that they may steal your credit card information.

Last edited:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I got this word from a University of Western Ontario prof who long ago applied for a position at my department. I love it too and I think the guy I got it from coined it as far as he knew.
What did he teach at UWO? I have a lot of good (and massively successful) friends that went to business school there.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Not buying it, they may beat us but so will everybody else, but they will never win an SEC title, Saban disciples can't beat him.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Call me when UGA wins something...anything. They can’t even claim silly SEC East titles in recent years like we do. That team is hyped up every year, starts out strong, and becomes irrelevant later in the year. That being said, they could very well beat us this year. But, remember...we beat them with Del Rio at QB last year if I remember correctly. It’s not a stretch to believe the same thing could happen.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
The SEC power rankings listed Florida as 8th behind, among others, Vandy, LSU, A&M and Dawgs; our next four opponents. We will know soon enough what's reality and what's perennial empty conjecture.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yes it’s his fault for not having the police in his back pocket. All that money you make gots to be spread out.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Impressive effort from Musclepug to avoid a merge.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Yeah, this one especially.
78, surely you wouldn't consort with the enemy.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hmmmm, maybe they are in back.

Yep. Of cop cars.

They don’t typically let them ride in the front.

This feels like 2007-2008 for them all over again. We may have had ourshare of arrests. But at least it was after actually winning it all. They get close(‘07, ‘19) and completely lose control.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
. They get close(‘07, ‘19) and completely lose control.
For some reason I was looking at Matt Fatford's wiki and he lists being preseason #1 in 2008 as one of his big achievements. :lmao2:

Georgia was ranked #1 in both the preseason coaches poll and the AP poll, marking the first time Georgia has ever been #1 in the preseason version of either poll;. ....... Georgia finished the regular season with a 9–3 mark and qualified for the Capitol One Bowl.....Stafford chose to forgo his senior season and entered the 2009 NFL Draft

:lmao2: best spin they can manage, I guess.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator