Georgia's friggin' new facility

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Meanwhile in Gainesville, the UAA takes control of the orange grove tomorrow.
So they can bulldoze the trees, so they can build the baseball stadium, so they can tear down the old stadium, so they can begin the site work, so they can actually start building the all in one. Watching the rest of the SEC pass us by, is almost as depressing as watching the Chinese and Russians blow by us, while we argue about the last four elections.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So tell me how many national titles is this going to bring them. If that were the case aTm would have so many titles due to their waterfalls.
None, obviously, but it gives them a ticket to the big boy table with Bammer, OSU, Clemson and others, at least.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Talking to my in-laws yesterday (live in Gainesville now UF grads from 50’s)

“There must be a lot of big money in softball because their facility is nice”. ;)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Talking to my in-laws yesterday (live in Gainesville now UF grads from 50’s)

“There must be a lot of big money in softball because their facility is nice”. ;)
Yeah we have a bunch of asshats in our athletic department who think if you spend 50 million on football you have to spend 50 million on softball, 50 million on baseball and 50 million on every other sport before you spend another penny on football.

The whole place needs cleansed. All the rest of the Fooleyites need to be gone.

Last edited:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So tell me how many national titles is this going to bring them. If that were the case aTm would have so many titles due to their waterfalls. At the end of the day you have to be able to coach the 6 stars that Kirby gets. They may have out recruited us but in the end we finished the season tied with them or ahead of them. Not bad for a team with the facilities from the “80s” as some have pointed out on the Twitter machine
Finishing tied or ahead was nice but getting blown out by uga the last couple of years was not. Our facilities weren't the causes for those losses, but they certainly aren't helping us recruit at a championship level. Keep in mind that Clemson has very nice facilities and has also attracted some great talent over the years.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Keep in mind that Clemson has very nice facilities and has also attracted some great talent over the years.
They are the only ones with the golden toilet seats and bagman to rival trailer bammer. Crackumbus is close.

We are never going to be that, I'm sure. However, we should at least be maybe Mssippi or Kentucky level in facilities. There is no excuse for being stuck in the 80s.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
By the time they clear the property to begin pouring concrete, the tech and amenities in the plans will already be "so last decade"

Pathetic. Stricklin is failing.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Our Athletic Department is literally stuck in a time warp...
TLRobLibrBldgMid70sl.jpg

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Add USCe to the list.

@GamecockFB: To all past, present, and future Gamecocks: Welcome home

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
DO YOUR JOB on the wall? There should be a blood on the wall and a shattering whiteboard too.

jgator

Jul 18, 2018
you and I think that but they've been killing us in recruiting even here in Florida.

you think they're going to take a decade to get this job done? somehow I have my doubts.

we've been talking about our all-in-one since Muschimp and the Daz year, and we are still at least five years out.

I don't even know how you are able to feed yourself if you think our subpar recruiting is all caused by a lack of football only facility.
You were probably also claiming that the IPF was the solution to all our recruiting woes 5 years ago too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb