Gift for Pat

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Very disappointed in Ox for not removing the wifey's Auburn paraphernalia from the kitchen countertop prior to the photo op.
Trust me, had I noticed I would have taken another picture. I can count on the asshats on this board picking apart anything they see in the background and using it to try and embarrass you. Do you know how many pics I've retaken because my toe or something was in the pic? I could hear it in my mind: "Hey ox, what's with the hair on your toe?" :rolleyes3:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Trust me, had I noticed I would have taken another picture. I can count on the asshats on this board picking apart anything they see in the background and using it to try and embarrass you. Do you know how many pics I've retaken because my toe or something was in the pic? I could hear it in my mind: "Hey ox, what's with the hair on your toe?" :rolleyes3:
Like you wouldn’t do the same thing. You’re just as big an asshat as the rest of us! :lol:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hey man, it's all good. Just bustin' chops. I know that little blondie is a firebrand.

(She should be posting here.)

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I wish we could have a secret recording of him opening it while he’s gnawing on the last couple dozen wings left over from the weekend. Fifty bucks says it’s got wing sauce on it before it he realizes who it’s from. :lol:

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ox you should send him that leftover Gatorchatter ball gag you had left over. I can’t stand listening to him.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
She's insane. She screams and carries on during games. People run and hide.
Try this....
th

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
it's not all bad. my toe is now internet famous :lol:

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Sweet move Ox thats helps make up for that Auburn chit your Ol lady want let you move off the counter.

veroG8tr

Lifetime Member
Nov 30, 2014
Well played....

I may have to suffer through the next few of his horrible podcasts and see if he mentions it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorchatter barbeque bibs... just sayin'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.