Savage

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Here's something that will make you shyt yourself. Here is the list of the S&C coaching salaries. This is 2018. Savage is 40th. F'IN 40th!!! How cheap are we? He can be poached from another school at any time with that low of a salary. (Source: USA Today)

How far down that list did you have to go to find Central Michigan's? Or do they not have one? Asking for a friend.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

I think dillman got a bad rap because of the astronomical increase in ACL injuries. Whether his training sucked or it was just bad luck, the data didn’t do him any favors.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Here's something that will make you shyt yourself. Here is the list of the S&C coaching salaries. This is 2018. Savage is 40th. F'IN 40th!!!
Fooley still in the house and exerting his influence.

Fooley always lthought we deserved a discount because we were Florida, having sunshine and no state tax. Apparently he's not aware the most of the teams in the South have the same thing.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Find it quite humorous that we had to upgrade our locker rooms to equal Florida Atlantic and that our strength and conditioning coach makes less than FAUs.

Says a lot about the Fooley decay that still permeates the building.

Disgusting.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
As @BMF said,

"Director of strength & conditioning Nick Savage signed a two-year, $500,000 contract beginning in 2018.

All assistants receive a dealer car, $10,000 annually from the Nike equipment contract and a $1,500 bonus."
~ Adam Silverstein

Put a Savage likeness on a t-shirt, with the words"Permanent Press" and let him have a large cut of the profits. $$

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We had twice as many injuries in practice as in the games.

Chimp believed in bloodying yourself every day. Fatigued or slightly injured people get major injuries more easily.

Dilman had no problems at Corndog or Trailerbammer.

The clear common denominator with high amounts of injuries is the Chimp.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Stopping the run. Its the pass. We’ll see in the second half but I don’t think this is on Savage - yet. Grantham is obviously still on the dawg payroll. Only explanation. Officials too. That “stand” call was atrocious.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I mean I guess. They’ve had the ball almost twice as long as we have because Grantham sucks so hard on 3rd. Just atrocious. Anyone would be gassed.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
We looked better than they did in the 4th. We were a Brad Stewart finger length away from a chance to tie. Grantham lost that game. The offensive staff as a whole contributed too but our defense was embarrassing. They converted 66% (12 for 18) and we converted 22% (2 for 9). Sorry man, that’s the story of the game and is becoming a trend this season.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
We look good in the fourth,

have Savage work on us looking good in the first while body slamming the opposing lineman

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No one deserves a ****ing raise until we raise a crystal football. No one !

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Your post addressed "lack of push" and other references that implied substandard S&C. Or maybe I missed something? I think this roster has talent limitations because of our recent recruiting by the current and previous staff.

Anyway, perhaps you should read what you posted, because either I misread it, or you didn't communicate your thoughts as originally intended.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We look good in the fourth,

have Savage work on us looking good in the first while body slamming the opposing lineman
Because we are looking good in the fourth bc of playcalling, Mullinz finally took his foot of the brakes, and bc they were happy to trade 7 for us running the clock out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb