DEFENSE

OPINE

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I was wondering if that was you when he called out the name

It was.

The funny thing about my brother just being mentioned as my brother is, I didn't listen last week because I try not to listen to other people's pods until I do mine so that any similarities are coincidental and I don't knowingly rip off others. I was going to listen Friday (and then ended up hospitalized so I didn't listen). My brother actually told me about them needing tickets earlier in the week. I had James' email from one I had sent a while back regarding ETN and Johnson so I hit it up and he said he didn't need tickets since Alan wasn't able to go. Late Friday night as I'm trying to sleep next to a busy nurse's station I saw an email asking about tix. I wasn't sure if I'd make it so I gave James my brother's phone number since I only had 2 and he needed 4. We knew my mom might have two extra along with the 2 I had and since my brother was with my mom it could be figured out faster. Then I got my clearance and met them in Jax.

He really is a fun guy. We cracked jokes throughout the game.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
He did emphasis how horrible the officiating was and some defensive holding that should have been called that wasn't.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Very hard to record a "missed tackle" when you just jog beside, or behind receivers or RB's, running for TD's.
What kind of damned gaslighting is this?????
Technically, if no player does attempts a tackle, the tackle was not "missed". And "that's how you play the game!" Don't hate the playa, hate the game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator