Go on record now & Weigh in - Tebow will

All true Gators, and millions of others, want to see him do well, but how do you really think the Ph

• prove himself a capable NFL product & make the Eagle roster as QB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • prove himself incapable of making it & not make the roster

• once again be harassed & slandered by the media over his mechanics, no matter how he does

• ham sammich

• Total voters

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
All true Gators, and millions of others, want to see him do well, but how do you really think the Philly deal will play out?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like to see if they ditch XP first before i give a solid answer.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
If we could produce a fake report on him laying drunk in a parking lot with a hooker that is carrying his child, he will be the most sought after QB in the NFL....sad isnt it.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He will make the team, each game be given a larger package to work. If their starter goes down, he'll be the man to take them to the playoffs and have many successful years on the NFL.

I voted too

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n212001 said:
If we could produce a fake report on him laying drunk in a parking lot with a hooker that is carrying his child, he will be the most sought after QB in the NFL....sad isnt it.
This scenario could be improved by having him caught on security cam slapping the pregnant filipino crackwhore senseless, then having his lawyer claim he was there but he didn't do it. He is then traded to NE and he agrees to become the #2 tight end. Merril Hoge is vindicated.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
He'll be Tebow.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think they get Mariotta in the draft, which means either Sanchez or Bradford will be gone. He beats out Barkley regardless. I think they keep 3. Mariotta will either be the 2 or the 3 depending on how they want to develop him. I'd say Bradford/Sanchez, Mariotta, Tebow (with packages). If Bradford is the one traded, look out for Sanchez to choke....again.

Circle City Gator

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I voted make the roster, but I really think there's a great big question mark - will the NFL do away with the extra point and require every team to go for the 2-point conversion after every touchdown? If so, I think he's a lock to make the roster. If not, I'd put the likelihood at under 40%.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
He will make the team and do well with the packages they give him. He will spend at least two seasons with the Eagles, assuming Kelly is still the HC.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm convinced that God is in control and He likes Tebow.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He will be a special package player, for short yardage and 2 pt conversion situations. He is worth a look and with them trying to trade both Bradford and Their 3rd string guy he will make the roster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.