Gonna go out on a limb here...

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
..and say that Tennessee, Kentucky and Vanderbilt are not good teams. My God, Tennessee just barely hung on to pull one out against the worst team in the country, and they got pistol-whipped by the Dogs. And the hapless team we beat today has this raging pillow-biter as their starting defensive end:

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
None of the teams we play other than Michigan and Alabama are worth a crap.

FSU and Georgia are middling teams but I still think we lose to them. Which would put us at three losses.

I think we beat A&M and LSU. They're probably the worst they've been in a decade.

So three losses going into the SEC championship game. Where we could lose by 50. But Saban likes Mac. So we will lose by 40.

Even if our offense started to turn a little bit, our defense has taking a big shyt.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Kentucky is desperately trying to hang on to beat Eastern Michigan. :facepalm:

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
They're probably not good teams. And neither are our boys this year. But, if I've learned anything watching college football in the past decades, you can't compare teams based on what they're doing this week versus last week.

Kentucky hasn't beaten us in 30+ so of course playing us is their super bowl. This week is a major hang over for them. Tennerc hates us and wants to get off the 12/13 shnide, so of course we are their super bowl. Massive let down since - and yea, they're pretty bad. Whatever. We won. They lost. Go Gators.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
At this point I am going to just take it a week at a time. This has been one weird azz football season. Who da heck knows what will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.