Good for nothing bum David Duval cards a 13 on par 5

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It was at the '99 Bob Hope Desert Classic.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Actually he interrupted Tiger's big run.

I was at the 98 or 99 TPC at Sawgrass and he won. He was absolutely on fire in the late 90's.

He was the last player to be ranked #1 until Tiger went on the long run as the world's #1. He was destined for the HOF.....until he went snowboarding in Colorado.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I don;t remember the number exactly, but didn;t he win like 10 or 11 tournaments in a calendar year when he was #1 in the world?

No, the most he won in a given year was 4 tournaments in 98 & 99. Believe it or not, he only won 13 times on the PGA Tour. He had a really good 4 year/5 year run but for as bright as he burned, he did so very quickly. Don’t get me wrong, that’s still good, but more like a bright flas in the pan rather than an all time great who could sustain it over a longer time.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dogballs aka the dreaded snowman on the first par 5 of the day for Duval.
This golf course has absolutely humiliated the man.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He was the last player to be ranked #1 until Tiger went on the long run as the world's #1. He was destined for the HOF.....until he went snowboarding in Colorado.
Yes but wasn't it Tiger he knocked off the perch to be #1 in the first place? Hence, he interrupted the run.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tiger only beat six other golfers this morning besides Duval. One of them, incredibly, was Rory McElroy. WTF
It's got to be fairly shtty to be Tiger Woods right now. He's balding and 40-something, and he's not pulling the kind of trim he was 15 years ago. His last girlfriend was a breastless, shrieking SJW. He just spent several excruciating days in Northern Ireland's inclement environs, which only served as a persistent reminder of his career debilitating back injury. More so, though, it's a reminder that his finances necessitate playing through pain now, as his gorgeous and nearly perfect ex-wife, who he lost because of unspeakably stupid trysts with low-life skanks, sits on a pile of hundreds of millions of his hard-earned dollars.

Honestly, if he comes home from Ireland and shoots himself in the mouth, I'd consider it a mercy killing.

Last edited:

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
It's got to be fairly shtty to be Tiger Woods right now. He's balding and 40 something, and he's not pulling the kind of trim he was 15 years ago. His last girlfriend was a breastless, shrieking SJW. He just spent several excruciating days in Northern Ireland's inclement environs, which only served as a persistent reminder of his career debilitating back injury. More so, though, it's a reminder that his finances necessitate his playing through pain now, as his gorgeous and nearly perfect ex-wife, who he lost because of unspeakably stupid trysts with low-life skanks, sits on a pile of hundreds of millions of his hard-earned dollars.

Honestly, if he comes home from Ireland and shoots himself in the mouth, I'd consider it a mercy killing.
let's hear it man, how do you really feel??

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
breastless, shrieking SJW

That is almost redundant.

About two years ago Tiger was asked what was his biggest regret.
I expected something along the lines of the public skanking, divorce, stress on his kids, role model, etc.
Nope.
His biggest regret?
Not staying for his senior year at Stanford.
(Edit: final two years at Stanford)
:facepalm:
Keep doing you Eldrick

Last edited:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's got to be fairly shtty to be Tiger Woods right now. He's balding and 40 something, and he's not pulling the kind of trim he was 15 years ago. His last girlfriend was a breastless, shrieking SJW. He just spent several excruciating days in Northern Ireland's inclement environs, which only served as a persistent reminder of his career debilitating back injury. More so, though, it's a reminder that his finances necessitate playing through pain now, as his gorgeous and nearly perfect ex-wife, who he lost because of unspeakably stupid trysts with low-life skanks, sits on a pile of hundreds of millions of his hard-earned dollars.

Damn dude. :lmao2:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That is almost redundant.

About two years ago Tiger was asked what was his biggest regret.
I expected something along the lines of the public skanking, divorce, stress on his kids, role model, etc.
Nope.
His biggest regret?
Not staying for his senior year at Stanford.
(Edit: final two years at Stanford)
:facepalm:
Keep doing you Eldrick
I'm sure the question was meant to be a golf-related regret.

Such hate.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I too was happy to see
The Irishman win it.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Love that Koepka reamed J B Holmes (and others) for their ridiculously slow play out there. :lol:

Brooks Koepka explained what's the most frustrating part of J.B. Holmes' slow play

BTW, J.B.s 16 over par day was right up there with Duval, maybe even worse. The guy was leading after 36 and in 3rd place still only a few shots back after 54....then pukes an 87 onto the card this morning. Fell from 3rd to 67th in one round. Had he shot 3 over par he would have held onto 3rd place and made almost $700,000 more than the measly $25k he ended up with. F'n embarrassing! At least Duval didn't choke like he did with the whole world watching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.