Granddaddy of them all

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Took the wife , a Husky grad, to the Rose Bowl. The stadium is truly a bowl half below grade. Yes I was reping the Husky hat for the...

I just don't get it, just because she's a grad of the team, it makes her fat or do you just think she's fat?

I don't think she is at all fat.

And I've never heard someone call their hat fat but I have heard of a phat hat.

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
I just don't get it, just because she's a grad of the team, it makes her fat or do you just think she's fat?

I don't think she is at all fat.

And I've never heard someone call their hat fat but I have heard of a phat hat.

I see what you did there.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Ha! Let me hear you say that after a year of living in LA. You have no idea.
I’ve driven throug la repeatedly. I also won’t be working far from where I live and neither will my wife. It takes 45min to an hour to drive 2 Miles in New York.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
I've been to two games in the Rose Bowl, and one game in the Coliseum. They are both very good stadiums for college football. I just loved being there in person. The trick is, take the train. You can park for free and you don't have to deal with the ball game traffic.
Pasadena is a beautiful town and you take the train to Pasadena. They you ride free buses over to the gate at the Rose Bowl. The Coliseum is a short walk from the train, but the weather is always nice.
Neither team was playing very well when I was there, but that just made the tickets cheaper. I think I never paid more than $20 to see a game 10 years ago.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
That looks like a great experience, and at least your team did not quit and came close to a victory. At one time it looked like OSU would win easily, but halftime adjustments made a difference. Thanks for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.