Grantham possible new Alabama DC

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I know y'all disagree, but IMO, with Bama's talent and Nicky's oversight (i.e. demands and corrections), that would be a dangerous candidate. I think personality wise, they would not mix and therefor Nicky would never make the hire.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"viable" ...

Click.
stop fuck off GIF

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If that does happen...........This could be the end of Saban. He would have truly lost his mind.

Meanwhile. Hell, FK Yeah. That would be awesome. Please for the love of God.

Happy Chris Farley GIF

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone hearing about them trying to bring back Pruitt??

If so, what if anything would he have to pay penance for with Toothless allegations/investigation?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Let's be clear. If Satan is the HC he is the DC, always has been, no matter where he coached, always will be. Interesting that Joe Lee Dunn Jr. is ONLY a candidate if real candidates fall thru. If Joe Lee Dunn Jr. was so highly thought of, there were DC positions open at the Barn, Ole Piss prior to Golding and ARK. That is 3 in the SEC and not even a sniff.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I find myself not caring about this news, kind of numb........ like if I heard Fat Todd had died.....:dunno:

Last edited:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
If that does happen...........This could be the end of Saban. He would have truly lost his mind.
Years from now, when sports fans are sitting around debating when the Bama dynasty peaked and started heading downhill at breakneck speed, they’ll all ultimately agree it was when Saban showed that first sign of senility and hired Todd Granthem as his DC.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are getting all worked up for nothing. Saban hiring Big Head Todd would be like the President of the United States hiring a transgender for a Federal posit…. :sadnanner:

You know, I guess there’s a chance :dunno:

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
You guys are getting all worked up for nothing. Saban hiring Big Head Todd would be like the President of the United States hiring a transgender for a Federal posit…. :sadnanner:

You know, I guess there’s a chance :dunno:
I wish. There isn't a snowballs chance in hell he wouldn't. He'd kick back half his salary to bring in Muschamp as his offensive coordinator, too.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Saban currently in South Bend trying to woo Tommy Reese for OC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb