Grantham spurns Bengals, stays at UF

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've stayed twice at a hotel in Athens. Does that make me a Dwag?
it depends on whether or not you choked down a bunch of dwag dick while you were there.

16587.jpg

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This whole thread is because some asswipe did nothing but speculate on a list of DC's that this new coach "could" contact. :rolleyes3:

I'm quite confident Grantham will not be contacted to interview for this Bengals DC job. As usual, we're debating nothing.
its what we do here tho! :dance:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We've gone through this before. Grantham is a Virginia native. He previously coached at Virginia Tech and it was longer than Georgia.

It's valiant that Law holds the Georgia hate this close, but it's gone over the top, like McCarthyism over the top.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'd love to trade him for MM but I dont buy for a second that the Bengals are interested. That being said, if we can get some real size on the DL, I'll be genuinely excited to see his attacking style in action.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
We've gone through this before. Grantham is a Virginia native. He previously coached at Virginia Tech and it was longer than Georgia.

It's valiant that Law holds the Georgia hate this close, but it's gone over the top, like McCarthyism over the top.
It’s swonkey though. he sticks to his lies better than any poster in GCMB history

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
They need to make that 4 if they ever want to win the SB again.

Truth ...
He’s allowed most of the drama this year (Bell notwithstanding).
A strong coach would have quashed the bickering long before it affected the team chemistry.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That being said, if we can get some real size on the DL, I'll be genuinely excited to see his attacking style in action.
He doesnt want size. He wants to be able to play line games where the NT can loop outside while the Rush backers crash inside. Or a weakside 5 tech loops all the way to one side or the other or does a double move.

He is willing to give up run defense for exotic pass rushes.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Help me understand how Manuel would be an upgrade. I'd obviously love to have a Gator run the defense, but he bombed in Atlanta, his only gig at DC.
He actually did a pretty good job until he lost his top 4-5 players this year. Even then, they finished the season showing improvement.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Truth ...
He’s allowed most of the drama this year (Bell notwithstanding).
A strong coach would have quashed the bickering long before it affected the team chemistry.
Worst locker room in the NFL.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
You knew I was going to extend the suffering. That's our Wilber. :)
Doesn't affect me one way or the other. Over the years I noticed highlights of various teams by NFL films oftened showed footage of great plays made against the hapless Lions. Somewhat like SEC team highlights looked fantastic when the opponent was Vanderbilt. Hey, at least I saw Barry Sanders in his prime run all over the Indy Colts while ensconced in a luxury suite high above the field. He was special.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
This whole thread is because some asswipe did nothing but speculate on a list of DC's that this new coach "could" contact. :rolleyes3:

I'm quite confident Grantham will not be contacted to interview for this Bengals DC job. As usual, we're debating nothing.

It's a Seinfeld thread...a topic discussion based upon absolutely nothing at all.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

I think I will have to teach you about message boards. You just don't get it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Your post is nearly identical to mine. Hilarious.
Nice try.

You've never known what message boards are about. You just post here and there, but you really don't know. You're not even sure why you're here.

It doesn't change my enormous amount of affection for you.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Nice try.

You've never known what message boards are about. You just post here and there, but you really don't know. You're not even sure why you're here.

It doesn't change my enormous amount of affection for you.

I am here for a reason and its a good reason. Simply to irritate you and anyone else that I can. I find it amusing. Especially your delusion for thinking your the message board king. Its all good though because your always gonna be my favorite poster. Even if your clueless. Im a huge oxy fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator