Grantham STAYING; assistant coach hires & fires

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I hope we keep everyone. I don't wanna see acouple families move to Gainesville only to be uprooted and have to move again next year when mullen's ass is fired.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What’s more pathetic than Grantham is Mullen and Grantham tag teaming like Lewis and Martin. One’s a goofball, the other’s a drunk.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What’s more pathetic than Grantham is Mullen and Grantham tag teaming like Lewis and Martin. One’s a goofball, the other’s a drunk.
I picture them wrestling around after the game like those 2 naked guys on the movie borat

Hurrig8r

Nov 18, 2017
684 yards...435 on the ground... 3 strait games giving up 600+ of total offense. I don't see a problem at all.
Here's the positive, because I'm an eternal optimist. At least we scored a garbage TD real late to avoid the ass kicking of an eon. Nebraska your love is safe. Tommy Frazier just scored again.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
@Jay26 , let me tell you how today goes, in honor of your now cancelled thread :lol:

You spend the first 3 hrs hitting refresh on the twatter and becoming increasingly disappointed.

By 11am you plug in bc your battery is low, then take a small hiatus to eat lunch hoping it happens while you've put the phone down. A watched pot...

By 1pm your phone is back in hand and frustration is mounting. By 3pm your creating a GC thread titled, "wtf are you waiting for dannn!?"

Dinner time, but no desert for you. Reality has set in, your wife is keeping her distance, the dog has a bruised rib and your kids are scared.

7pm - alcohol is doing the talking now and that wtf thread on GC is getting real interesting. You filet a couple of pump excusers on the board while your wife is busy cancelling evening NYE plans bc she doesn't want to risk public embarrassment. "It's just a game, dear" she says to you, very sheepishly.

10pm - :deadnanner:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
@Jay26 , let me tell you how today goes, in honor of your now cancelled thread :lol:

You spend the first 3 hrs hitting refresh on the twatter and becoming increasingly disappointed.

By 11am you plug in bc your battery is low, then take a small hiatus to eat lunch hoping it happens while you've put the phone down. A watched pot...

By 1pm your phone is back in hand and frustration is mounting. By 3pm your creating a GC thread titled, "wtf are you waiting for dannn!?"

Dinner time, but no desert for you. Reality has set in, your wife is keeping her distance, the dog has a bruised rib and your kids are scared.

7pm - alcohol is doing the talking now and that wtf thread on GC is getting real interesting. You filet a couple of pump excusers on the board while your wife is busy cancelling evening NYE plans bc she doesn't want to risk public embarrassment. "It's just a game, dear" she says to you, very sheepishly.

Maybe your best post ever. The ending(though I’m hoping Jay gets laid somewhere in there) is perfect.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

This sounds way too detailed and much like a personal experience :lol:

Probably not wrong though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.