Grantham STAYING; assistant coach hires & fires

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hadn’t considered that angle. Stricklin would be well advised to enroll Mullen in a Dale Carnegie course. Personality transplants have gotten awfully expensive.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hadn’t considered that angle. Stricklin would be well advised to enroll Mullen in a Dale Carnegie course. Personality transplants have gotten awfully expensive.
Strickin worked with Mullen for years at MSU. Are we supposed to believe he didn't know what he was getting into with Mullen's personality? When Mullen goes, Strick needs to go with him.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Strickin worked with Mullen for years at MSU. Are we supposed to believe he didn't know what he was getting into with Mullen's personality? When Mullen goes, Strick needs to go with him.

Now now, Strick hired Mike White and has saved Women's Basketball...just don't look too deeply into those hires.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
It is now 2021 and we still have only "rumors" Cousin Eddie is one of the worst game managers in CFB and is showing he might be even worse at organizational mgmt. I understand that doing nothing is actually an action, but in this case it is the WRONG action. The media clowns covering this team should have been kept so busy the last 2 days b/c Cousin Eddie and Strichnine were pulling plugs everywhere, but no we still are left with the same shyt. In these cases I would prefer to have the shyt I don;t know than the shyt I know.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
It is now 2021 and we still have only "rumors" Cousin Eddie is one of the worst game managers in CFB and is showing he might be even worse at organizational mgmt. I understand that doing nothing is actually an action, but in this case it is the WRONG action. The media clowns covering this team should have been kept so busy the last 2 days b/c Cousin Eddie and Strichnine were pulling plugs everywhere, but no we still are left with the same shyt. In these cases I would prefer to have the shyt I don;t know than the shyt I know.
I know we all like to pile on Ogre around here for being an unintelligible dipshyt, but at least he is self aware enough to realize that changes were needed to make up for his deficiencies. Cousin Eddie is way too arrogant and tone deaf to realize that with four losses this year, and his refusal to part with his buddies, his seat is officially warm.

If he’s willing to go down with that ship, so be it, it’s his choice. I just wish Stricklin had the balls to tell him that it’s either him or Fat Todd.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I know we all like to pile on Ogre around here for being an unintelligible dipshyt, but at least he is self aware enough to realize that changes were needed to make up for his deficiencies. Cousin Eddie is way too arrogant and tone deaf to realize that with four losses this year, and his refusal to part with his buddies, his seat is officially warm.

If he’s willing to go down with that ship, so be it, it’s his choice. I just wish Stricklin had the balls to tell him that it’s either him or Fat Todd.

Ogre>Mullen

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hell, we all heard before Mullen was hired that him and Stricklin constantly butted heads, which was one reason why he would never be hired at UF. Mullen had the reputation of being a breathtaking a-hole at MSU. Personally I think they hated each other 5 years ago and still do today.

Stricklin only hired Mullen because his first two choices didn't work out, and he wanted someone in quickly to save face.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ogre>Mullen
Obviously. Say what you want but Ogre has two wins over Mullen and two wins over Shart.

He is only looking up at Saban.

No one's ever had an easier job at the University of Florida. Clown Town hires an absolute joke with a losing record who absolutely destroys them rapid fashion.... but does show some sick dance moves. LSU hires a buffoon can't speak English and ugly hires Mushchump 4.0.

We did not need an elite hire. we just needed a guy who could hold serve with home court advantage and recruiting and field a functional offense and defense

Instead we hired dorky Dan.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen is dead man walking by keeping Grantham. I can’t wait for him to be fired.

I wouldn’t hold my breath. You’ll end up a dead man before Mullen. If you thought he was loyal to a fault, consider that Stricklin’s wife, a mom, slept with seven members of Gator Chatter. He bought her a 24-karat diamond on their first anniversary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.