Grantham STAYING; assistant coach hires & fires

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
nobody has reported it. But I saw somebody tweet it. Both English and Grantham have removed their positions. I did a quick search and the UF coaches have their positions on their profile. I checked a few coordinators with other SEC schools. They all list their positions as well.

Gray doesn’t have his on there either

Unfortunately Cousin Eddy still does.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I just read that supposedly Grantham is gone to West Va after their bowl game we will see. Also it said that T-Rob wants the DC job but would be happy being the DB coach (I assume Gray and English would both be gone). I’m ok with with as DB coach but not as DC.
West Va is playing now

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I checked Choker's twitter bio. It still says he is on staff. I refuse to call that thing a DC. That would imply he is actually doing his job.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I checked Choker's twitter bio. It still says he is on staff. I refuse to call that thing a DC. That would imply he is actually doing his job.

Where do you see that? I don’t see that it says he is on staff anywhere. It does still have a Florida banner.

There’s a lot of buzz that he will be gone to West Virginia.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
ec074010edd87fbd4a240ea0c4be90d5.png

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Where do you see that? I don’t see that it says he is on staff anywhere. It does still have a Florida banner.

There’s a lot of buzz that he will be gone to West Virginia.

Literally says Todd Grantham defensive coordinator in the banner.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
@Jay26 , let me tell you how today goes, in honor of your now cancelled thread :lol:

You spend the first 3 hrs hitting refresh on the twatter and becoming increasingly disappointed.

By 11am you plug in bc your battery is low, then take a small hiatus to eat lunch hoping it happens while you've put the phone down. A watched pot...

By 1pm your phone is back in hand and frustration is mounting. By 3pm your creating a GC thread titled, "wtf are you waiting for dannn!?"

Dinner time, but no desert for you. Reality has set in, your wife is keeping her distance, the dog has a bruised rib and your kids are scared.

7pm - alcohol is doing the talking now and that wtf thread on GC is getting real interesting. You filet a couple of pump excusers on the board while your wife is busy cancelling evening NYE plans bc she doesn't want to risk public embarrassment. "It's just a game, dear" she says to you, very sheepishly.

10pm - :deadnanner:

1st ballot HOF post :fistbump:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator