CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
rut roh,

1 step forward, 2 steps back

I have faith butters will find a highly qualified, great recruiter to replace him, he's turning the ship around !! :pumper:

leaving for the NFL, can't rag on the man for moving up in life . He was a good Gator, good luck

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly one year after his hire from Va Tech. Man, you really want more than one year out of any assistant.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
With Gray's departure, keep a close eye on South Florida defensive backs coach Corey Bell. Bell has SEC experience after playing at South Carolina, and he's got ties to new defensive coordinator Randy Shannon. Bell was the director of football operations when Randy Shannon was head coach at Miami. He has extensive recruiting ties in South Florida

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@AndrewSpiveyGC: I was told that Torrian Gray had multiple interviews with several different NFL teams.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
With Gray's departure, keep a close eye on South Florida defensive backs coach Corey Bell. Bell has SEC experience after playing at South Carolina, and he's got ties to new defensive coordinator Randy Shannon. Bell was the director of football operations when Randy Shannon was head coach at Miami. He has extensive recruiting ties in South Florida

I just read his bio. Mostly a high school head coach. Can't we do any better?

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Looks like Gray couldn't land anyone by himself this cycle so he moved on. Shannon and Hova are the guys who landed all the DB's from south fla for us.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@DK_Thompson: Go get me Wesley McGriff and make him co-DC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.