Gray accepts offer to become Washington Redskins DB coach

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Ha! Call it whatever you want, it's comes across as you trying to be condescending. It is laughable. I am a very positive person. I could list the many reasons but you(and others) somehow want to extrapolate that because I think Mac sucks that I walk around eating babies and kicking dogs all day. LOL. So much for your positivity. The truth is you do not want to hear the truth. I deal in reality not la la land. Have fun on your unicorn!
We were talking about me not you. I see positive as positive....you see negative as a path to positive. Different perspective. Reading this thread and searching out a few others to get a sense of your perspective I do note that you favor the personal attack whenever someone disagrees with you. Talk about laughable? Buddy, you can attack me on a sports message board all day long. You are way too invested. Its a sports board. No more no less. I keep saying let's end this. I'll do it my way and you do it yours. That does not mean if you post something I won't counter it as I see fit. I actually see that as the intent of the board.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
We were talking about me not you. I see positive as positive....you see negative as a path to positive. Different perspective. Reading this thread and searching out a few others to get a sense of your perspective I do note that you favor the personal attack whenever someone disagrees with you. Talk about laughable? Buddy, you can attack me on a sports message board all day long. You are way too invested. Its a sports board. No more no less. I keep saying let's end this. I'll do it my way and you do it yours. That does not mean if you post something I won't counter it as I see fit. I actually see that as the intent of the board.
You couldn't be more wrong. Yes, absolutely I will defend myself. More times than not(and ironic), it is the pumper that gets personal. That's been the MO for as long as I can remember.

I thought I ended this with a Go Gators but you cant seem to help yourself, Mr. Positivity. Weird.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
You couldn't be more wrong. Yes, absolutely I will defend myself. More times than not(and ironic), it is the pumper that gets personal. That's been the MO for as long as I can remember.

I thought I ended this with a Go Gators but you cant seem to help yourself, Mr. Positivity. Weird.
We're good. I consider you my best friend on the board seeing as you're the only one I've talked to. You even gave me a nickname. Proof! Go Gators!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I am a very positive person.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
We shouldn't be hiring coaches we know nothing about .
Yes, a HC should definitely check with the forum jockeys before hiring anyone. Should definitely consider those lay opinions the same as his having known the guy or the fact he actually knows how the guy coaches and recruits.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Spurrier himself said the expectations were unrealistic. A non-championship season had become a failure in the eyes of many. He also had issues with Foley's non support with FSU. Its all well known. The money was always there. Money from the NFL was never an issue. He was going to get paid if he left at any point and he knew he held all the cards.

You might still be angry but at least we're still talking. Talking might mean calling me a liar but its progress. Remember its just sports. You're not in a march or holding a sign.....we're just talking sports. I've said I'll do better in understanding your approach and just attempt to be positive rather than suggesting you do the same. We're wired differently.
I am assuming you are talking to a certain short armed dinosaur...I can't say for sure because I have him on ignore and can't see what you're replying to but since he's the only poster I have ever put on ignore, it appears that's who you're responding to...

I can tell you two things:

(1) You are wasting your time. He ain't happy unless he's criticizing, insulting and screaming down anybody or anything that appears remotely positive... BTW, he did "take a break" from this place for a while. By coincidence, he reappeared and with a vengeance when the season began to spiral downward... Make out of that what you may...

(2) The best thing I ever did around here was put him on ignore. It has made this place a lot more pleasant to be around.

Glad to have you around 'Marine1! Go Gators!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I am assuming you are talking to a certain short armed dinosaur...I can't say for sure because I have him on ignore and can't see what you're replying to but since he's the only poster I have ever put on ignore, it appears that's who you're responding to...

(1) You are wasting your time. He ain't happy unless he's criticizing, insulting and screaming down anybody or anything that appears remotely positive... BTW, he did "take a break" from this place for a while. By coincidence, he reappeared and with a vengeance when the season began to spiral downward... Make out of that what you may...

(2) The best thing I ever did around here was put him on ignore. It has made this place a lot more pleasant to be around.

LOL. Ok snowflake. Weak.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, a HC should definitely check with the forum jockeys before hiring anyone. Should definitely consider those lay opinions the same as his having known the guy or the fact he actually knows how the guy coaches and recruits.
Oh yes, in mac we trust. Let's just shut this forum down and all agree that the coaches are making all the right moves and there's nothing to debate here. How dare we question this great coach.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Oh yes, in mac we trust. Let's just shut this forum down and all agree that the coaches are making all the right moves and there's nothing to debate here. How dare we question this great coach.

Im still hoping we hear some good news on the coaching front....

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LOL. Ok snowflake. Weak.

Huh... Weird... I get a notification that I had a "dislike" from some strange dude I had on ignore. So I had to "unblock" you long enough to dislike 2 of your posts. You hit me, I hit you back beeeeeyyyyoooouuuutttcchhh.
:raysgirl:

Seriously though... Remember when you PM'd me and ask for a truce because you were "...trying to rehabilitate your perception on here" and then you promised to be "way more positive." and even admitted that you get some "well deserved sh!!t" ???

Yeah... How's that working out for you???

Dude, you call me a snowflake because I am weary of your constant belligerence... There are other negative people on here but You are "literally" the only person I have ever put on ignore. At least someone like 'Law/Swamp Donkey' is fair mined and reasonable and offers helpful insights. All you do is kick, scream and yell and never offer anything of substance.... Child-like......Just belligerence and insults...and that sh!!t grows old...

Don't bother responding...Back to "ignore" you go.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Im still hoping we hear some good news on the coaching front....
"HOPE" is all we have at this point... I've seen tweets saying that there was more news coming... But I've been fooled by that crap before. I'm hopeful but will believe when I see it, and right now...it ain't looking too good...

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Yep. The "I trust the coaches" posts are the stupidest posts in the history of message boards. If we all "trust the coaches" (which is what these same pumpers said about Muschamp) then what's the point in having a message board? Even Saban & Meyer make mistakes...hire coaches....recruit....eat...sh*t...sleep, etc. We should just "trust the coaches" on all decisions? Was it a good idea to hire Nord? How about the DB coach that got fired? Was it a good idea to continue playing Del Rio vs. Arkansas? I know, I know..."trust the coaches".

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Huh... Weird... I get a notification that I had a "dislike" from some strange dude I had on ignore. So I had to "unblock" you long enough to dislike 2 of your posts. You hit me, I hit you back beeeeeyyyyoooouuuutttcchhh.
:raysgirl:

Seriously though... Remember when you PM'd me and ask for a truce because you were "...trying to rehabilitate your perception on here" and then you promised to be "way more positive." and even admitted that you get some "well deserved sh!!t" ???

Yeah... How's that working out for you???

Dude, you call me a snowflake because I am weary of your constant belligerence... There are other negative people on here but You are "literally" the only person I have ever put on ignore. At least someone like 'Law/Swamp Donkey' is fair mined and reasonable and offers helpful insights. All you do is kick, scream and yell and never offer anything of substance.... Child-like......Just belligerence and insults...and that sh!!t grows old...

Don't bother responding...Back to "ignore" you go.

Sorry, Mrs. Snowflake. Again, I did nothing to you. You came out swinging, not me. Thanks for upholding that truce BTW. PM's are off limits on here. You should get a vacation. You pumpers just can't help yourselves. You are unable to process the truth. I did not insult you. Again, you just couldn't leave well enough alone.

Edit: this is what 8 years of bad football does to you kids...

Last edited:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

Marine1, I can't say anything different from what Alagator wrote. I, along with many others, have put Rex on ignore. Engagement is futile - costly in terms of time, and overall a waste of effort. BEST thing I've ever done on this site was using the ignore function on him. Makes for a more tolerable, and perhaps even enjoyable, experience with rational member discussion.

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
First, I didn't write that. Didn't say there's nothing to debate. Didn't say you shouldn't question a coach. Didn't say Mac was a great coach.

Second, responding with ridiculous extremes is a well-recognized device used to avoid a real issue or prevent an intelligent discussion/disagreement. For that matter, so is responding to something other than what was said.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
First, I didn't write that. Didn't say there's nothing to debate. Didn't say you shouldn't question a coach. Didn't say Mac was a great coach.

Second, responding with ridiculous extremes is a well-recognized device used to avoid a real issue or prevent an intelligent discussion/disagreement. For that matter, so is responding to something other than what was said.
You're contradicting your self a litte here. Dont ya think? You just said " maybe the coach should check with the forum jockeys first." I think this qualifies as a ridiculous extreme and insinuates that we shouldn't question the coach.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I cannot grasp why everyone here isn't rejoicing over the humongous $ buyout Washington will be
giving us for Gray.??

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator