Gray accepts offer to become Washington Redskins DB coach

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I cannot grasp why everyone here isn't rejoicing over the humongous $ buyout Washington will be giving us for Gray.??
Yeah because....uhhhhhhhhhhhh........we don't actually put buyouts (or noncompete clauses) in our contracts. Foley is smart like that. He doesn't want anybody staying that wants to go somewhere else.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Marine1, I can't say anything different from what Alagator wrote. I, along with many others, have put Rex on ignore. Engagement is futile - costly in terms of time, and overall a waste of effort. BEST thing I've ever done on this site was using the ignore function on him. Makes for a more tolerable, and perhaps even enjoyable, experience with rational member discussion.

I've only been here for about 6 months, but I am noticing one trend. He reminds me of Orange on that "other" board in that he always has to have the last word.

Ya know, not everyone is going to like what I post ... and that's okay. It's a message board of different people with different opinions. But you know what, we're all Gators. And win or lose, there's nothing else I would rather be.

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
You're contradicting your self a litte here. Dont ya think? You just said " maybe the coach should check with the forum jockeys first." I think this qualifies as a ridiculous extreme and insinuates that we shouldn't question the coach.
Well, that's certainly true. I used an extreme example to make a point about extreme examples, so you're 100% right to call me on that, rub it in my face, etc. Mea culpa.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well, that's certainly true. I used an extreme example to make a point about extreme examples, so you're 100% right to call me on that, rub it in my face, etc. Mea culpa.
I don't know what mea culpa means but I hope it means we can still be friends.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Spurrier left for the richest contract in history at the time. Meyer caused his own problems.

Pumpers are ridiculous sometimes.
So are you negators!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wanna know why you should be glad that shyt Warren is gone? This, neverending. Same shyt here and at Tinerc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.