Greatest fireworks display in the history of the USA

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This isn't sports related, but the rules don't apply to me. This video reminds me of the old GSMB when someone posted the video of the idiot in the boat hitting waves and making everyone on it hurt themselves bouncing around the cabin. We watched it hundreds of times on a loop. The comments in that thread were so funny it made the Hall of Fame.

This fireworks video that came out today I have watched over and over, usually laughing out loud as I watch the reactions of the many people involved. It's a story the family will tell for decades to come. Here it is:

My favorite comment so far:

"First thing Mom does is grab the baby. That’s instinctive. Same time, Dad watches junior standing next to the giant flaming pile of explosives and does nothing. Also instinctive."

As a bonus, here's the video I mentioned earlier with the boat:

Discuss.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I like the white t-shirt guy in the middle of the frame. He really picks up his feet - I'll bet he hadn't moved that fast in a quarter of a century.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
iu

Alex.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
There must be more video...I have to see the aftermath of this!

Showtime Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

Alex.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I like the white t-shirt guy in the middle of the frame. He really picks up his feet - I'll bet he hadn't moved that fast in a quarter of a century.

The mom (red shirt w/hair in bun) is someone I'd want on my team. She got to her kid waaaaaay before the dad (white shirt) and, after a short WTF moment, immediately exited stage left.

And I went to the "Happy 4th of July" thread to post this very video, only to find CD already did so.

Props to her, I guess. :dunno:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not seeing the aftermath is a damn shame. :lol:

That boat video still make me die laughing. :lol:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I want to see the next 2 minutes after the video cuts off. You know that gas tank is right where all that went off. Van blows up, spreads to the house, fuel hits the fresh pine straw in the landscape and fire spreads to neighbors house. Entire community goes up in flames and dozens of kids are orphans and in foster care. All because some Karen wouldnt give James a blowjob in the kitchen while refilling the epic charcuterie tray while everyone was still outside in the front yard lighting sparklers, smoke bombs, and throwing pop its. James, full of frustration forgets to put the mortar into the tube. Thanks Karen. You biitch.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Guy near van in blue could've been the hero with a simple kick to get the boomers away from the van.

Fuel tank on most minivans in in center ahead of rear axle for crash protection but wouldn't be surprised if the plastic rear fascia and R taillight is melted...... Some funny schiff though

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I want to see the next 2 minutes after the video cuts off. You know that gas tank is right where all that went off. Van blows up, spreads to the house, fuel hits the fresh pine straw in the landscape and fire spreads to neighbors house. Entire community goes up in flames and dozens of kids are orphans and in foster care. All because some Karen wouldnt give James a blowjob in the kitchen while refilling the epic charcuterie tray while everyone was still outside in the front yard lighting sparklers, smoke bombs, and throwing pop its. James, full of frustration forgets to put the mortar into the tube. Thanks Karen. You biitch.
This "story" seems oddly specific...

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That's the funniest shyt ever. Still laugh my azz off on that boat video. Boat driver got KNFO! But like Brad I would love to see the next two minutes.
1657144826239.png
Funny shyt right there thanks Ox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.