Greatest fireworks display in the history of the USA

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That was my reaction as well. The retards in the video had their privacy violated by SimpliSafe when someone inside the company released this video. They released it either because some insensitive, boarish, male thought it was funny to watch retarded people break out into panic while they are getting burned by firework fragments, as I did, or they did it for publicity. Either way, I'm sure there is a slimy plaintiff attorney with a raging hard-on as we speak.
I'd bet ten bucks the fine print says they actually own that content and can release it if they please.

Even if they didn't, the person who released that treasure should be commended - that video is too American and too awesome not to share.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
All because some Karen wouldnt give James a blowjob in the kitchen while refilling the epic charcuterie tray while everyone was still outside in the front yard lighting sparklers, smoke bombs, and throwing pop its.

He should have known to run when she put a $300 charcuterie board on the wedding registry. I'm not giving him a pass.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
This isn't sports related, but the rules don't apply to me. This video reminds me of the old GSMB when someone posted the video of the idiot in the boat hitting waves and making everyone on it hurt themselves bouncing around the cabin. We watching it hundreds of times on a loop. The comments in that thread were so funny it made the Hall of Fame.

This fireworks video that came out today I have watched over and over, usually laughing out loud as I watch the reactions of the many people involved. It's a story the family will tell for decades to come. Here it is:

My favorite comment so far:

"First thing Mom does is grab the baby. That’s instinctive. Same time, Dad watches junior standing next to the giant flaming pile of explosives and does nothing. Also instinctive."

As a bonus, here's the video I mentioned earlier with the boat:

Discuss.

Don't know if the boat video is funnier in slow motion or fast motion.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
That was my reaction as well. The retards in the video had their privacy violated by SimpliSafe when someone inside the company released this video. They released it either because some insensitive, boarish, male thought it was funny to watch retarded people break out into panic while they are getting burned by firework fragments, as I did, or they did it for publicity. Either way, I'm sure there is a slimy plaintiff attorney with a raging hard-on as we speak.
Or a caring, sensitive female employee wanted others to know the fireworks or anything associated with loud noises is not safe for children or other living things. Boorish males with their dangerous toys.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
The mom (red shirt w/hair in bun) is someone I'd want on my team. She got to her kid waaaaaay before the dad (white shirt) and, after a short WTF moment, immediately exited stage left.
"WHO DID THAT??" :law:

"Ohhh sh*t -- I'll figure out who to yell at later. Feets don't fail me now!"

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
By the end it's just a smoking crater in the ground. :lol:
You had the right idea, thanks. When @CDGator first posted the video I enjoyed it on the macro level, but didn't fully appreciate it until I broke down the tape and did iso study on each individual player. And yes the guy in the white shirt looks like he's going through a tire drill, hopping over various obstacles to GTFO. :lol2:

A truly heartwarming classic to enjoy with the family every year on July Fourth, like It's a Wonderful Life at Christmas time. Or Bad Santa, depending on your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.