Greatest Letter Ever: Rat Infestation Problem

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
He was only allowed to be released from jail if he paid our court costs (~$10,000) and had to comply with a court ordered cleanup that met the HOA standards, and maintain it. It took him 48 hours sleeping on concrete to think it over lol.

So he immediately went to work to cleaning it up. Which was hilarious to watch. It was WAY past what a single person could tackle with a battery powered hedge trimmer. He threw in the towel after a couple of days and hired a professional crew. Which was a group of 3 Mexicans and some serious professional equipment. It took them 2 solid weeks, working from sunrise to sunset, to make it decent. Then the house went on the market for roughly double what it was worth.

The listing did not have not ONE photo of inside. If the outside was that bad, I cant even imagine the inside. It obviously didnt sell.

But it is same old routine as the previous 13 years. He hadnt mowed a single time this year. So we sent the violation to him and the judge. It was mowed the next week. But not a single other task has been done. I dont waste any energy over it. There are others who do.
So how does the place look today? Do you have any pics of the place once the clean-up crew finished it?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I laughed out loud.

I'm still dealing with this insane business every day. I'm managing a place that is the biggest dumpster fire I've dealt with in my 16 years doing it. I've been there 5 months and I could write a book on the Board's incompetence and idiocy. It's like trying to teach a room full of monkeys to do algebra.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I laughed out loud.

I'm still dealing with this insane business every day. I'm managing a place that is the biggest dumpster fire I've dealt with in my 16 years doing it. I've been there 5 months and I could write a book on the Board's incompetence and idiocy. It's like trying to teach a room full of monkeys to do algebra.
so that makes 2 groups you manage made up of absolute retards. might need to reevaluate your life choices :grin:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
@oxrageous missed his calling. There’s a shortage of Special Ed teachers everywhere. He could pick his location.
excited turkey GIF by South Park

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator