Greatest Letter Ever: Rat Infestation Problem

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I take it your documents don't allow you to go in there and mow his lot yourself and then bill him for it?

Correct. There is no "self help" clause.

As you can see in that pic, the driveway is lined with crepe myrtles that really need to set on fire at this point. When he was released from jail, he spent all weekend trying to trim up one of them. One! There is noway a normal homeowner could tackle the job at this point. Those are laurel petulums in the center of the round about..... I had no idea those could even get 25 ft tall. Sadly it's a 5000 ft home that would be worth 1.5M if it simply maintained.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Doctors make the worst litigants. They truly have a god complex and think they are above the law. I’m not surprised at all by this story.

French Canadians are a close second.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

As you can see in that pic, the driveway is lined with crepe myrtles that really need to set on fire at this point. When he was released from jail, he spent all weekend trying to trim up one of them. One! There is noway a normal homeowner could tackle the job at this point. Those are laurel petulums in the center of the round about..... I had no idea those could even get 25 ft tall. Sadly it's a 5000 ft home that would be worth 1.5M if it simply maintained.
It's obvious he has plenty of money - that's not the issue.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's obvious he has plenty of money - that's not the issue.

Based on what I know about his practice, I would guess he makes 750,000 a year. So no, money is not the issue.

48 hours in jail. Can you imagine the conversation with other inmates?

Inmate #1: What you are in for?
Inmate #2: DUI
Inmate #3: punched my pregnant girlfriend
Inmate #4: jerking off in the Walmart parking lot
Inmate #5: I didnt mow my grass for 12 years

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014

Lis pendens? Sometimes the threat of losing ones property makes for sudden changes....

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Photo on his company’s website:

Mugshot:

:lmao2:
Holy ****! The guy has gone full Unabomber!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Holy ****! The guy has gone full Unabomber!
Scripts are a terrible thing...we have a doctor across the lake from us(Pediatricrian)who was arrested several months back for breaking into cars at a local parking lot...His son and GF were openly dealing for months before that happened.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Brad, the residents there could vote to add that clause to the documents. Then you could have a crew go in there, clean it up, and add the bill to his HOA dues. That should be the next step if you really want to resolve it.

cartman302

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2017
It seems like you would be extremely well qualified to weigh in on @cartman302's thread about the condo association refusing to answer the questionnaire his bank sent them.

I assume you ignored that thread because he posted it in the wrong forum and the rules do apply to him.

I decidedly did put my post in the incorrect forum. My mistake, and I apologize.

That said, I had adequate responses to not dissuade me from my initial goal- and for that I am grateful for the thoughtful (or not) responses.

As to and for Ox, he is the leader of this and our twisted scribe, so it is his circus, his monkeys. God bless him.

I think the decision I made for me and mine will bear fruit.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Photo on his company’s website:

Mugshot:

:lmao2:
Ah. I think I now know what the problem is. There is a simple solution, but you are probably going to want plausible denial. For a minimal “finders fee” I can provide a number for a fixer for your problem. Fair warning: the HOA will have to pony up a small, uh, “retainer.” I can guarantee success however. I would also suggest you recommend to your fellow homeowners that this is not a time for a lot of pesky questions. If need be, remind them this is a time for results. I’ll stand by until I hear from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.