Gruden Reportedly Interested in USF job

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, no... it got much, much worse when the cops arrived... I think the booze was just starting to hit when the video was made. :lol:

Rosing is accused of assaulting a black student while shouting racial slurs. Video of the incident went viral on social media over the weekend. It shows Rosing attacking a desk clerk in Boyd Hall.

The desk clerk, Kylah Spring, says Rosing appeared to be intoxicated. When Spring asked if she was okay, Rosing started attacking her.

In the video, Rosing appears to attempt to run spring over with a shopping cart that was in the building lobby. Rosing is also heard saying the n-word more than 200 times.

Police arrested Rosing on campus early Sunday morning. Her charges include public intoxication and assault.

According to her arrest citation, Rosing told police that she “has lots of money and gets special treatment.” The citation says she also kicked and bit police during her arrest.
I’d still hit it.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
So if a HC says something, therefore it is true? I beg to differ as Ron Zoooookkkk consistently said we were getting better and better.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Not that I'm a Gruden fan, but who made the Raiders when they went to Super Bowl vs Tampa Bay? I can't even remember the name of the Raiders coach that year. All I remember is he later coached at Nebraska.

Bill Callahan.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I think it would be fun to see Chucky in Tampa. Doubt it happens with the woke asshats there, but I could be wrong.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Napier isn't making any coaching additions or subtractions in the middle of his first season. Get real, people.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

The man said he’s innocent. Well that settles it because no guilty man has ever declared his innocence.

Things seem so simple in Alabama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb