Guy who tried to attack Trump has shown ISIS support and support For Bernie Sanders

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

This is the guy who tried to attack Trump today with beard grown out.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
https://twitter.com/Younglionking7

CdYDuHIUsAAlOQL.jpg:large

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
First, let me say, the guy is a piece of crap.

However, outside of the creator of the youtube video "Best of ¡Yeb" transposing a supposed photo of him in from of an "ISIS flag", what evidence is there that he supports ISIS? The sound in the video is again from "Best of ¡Yeb" not the event those people created, which was clearly a BLM type creation.

Is there any solid proof that he actually supports or is connected to ISIS?

btw, he just posted this, or maybe someone else had has his phone. But if it's him, I doubt he has connections to ISIS if he is posting this now.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He is going to use an airsoft gun?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He was featured in ISIS videos that have just been removed by youtube - the one was uploaded May 2015 and was in arabic. I guess they could have just used his stuff without permission and he is connected to the black lives matter movement I guess.

Last edited:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
They just deleted his twitter account with his crazy talk about martyrdom etc.

pilot-in-fla

Deplorable
Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2015
First, let me say, the guy is a piece of crap.

However, outside of the creator of the youtube video "Best of ¡Yeb" transposing a supposed photo of him in from of an "ISIS flag", what evidence is there that he supports ISIS? The sound in the video is again from "Best of ¡Yeb" not the event those people created, which was clearly a BLM type creation.

Is there any solid proof that he actually supports or is connected to ISIS?

btw, he just posted this, or maybe someone else had has his phone. But if it's him, I doubt he has connections to ISIS if he is posting this now.

Does he have an iPhone. If so, no one else could possibly have posted from it according to Tim Cook -- unless the FBI has secretly cracked all iPhones and is planting videos.

pilot-in-fla

Deplorable
Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2015
They just deleted his twitter account with his crazy talk about martyrdom etc.

Good -- cover up his background if it is embarrassing to liberals. Can't have the snowflakes exposed to facts.

Twitter is leading the charge for political correctness.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
No self-respecting Lib would have anything but an Iphone.

They will sleep on coaches, wear used clothes, and ride bikes before they give up their Iphones.
I have NO Iphone, I have worn used clothes and NOBODY sleeps on me.......I ride a bike sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.