Guy who tried to attack Trump has shown ISIS support and support For Bernie Sanders

RobertPooner

BANNED
Sep 4, 2015
Actually, that was a joke. But you didn't get it. I guess your idea of a joke is to delete an insulting post and then lie about it.

Typical from a piece of trash like URG, the fact this brain dead clown has any moderating powers reflects poorly on this board. Absolute worst garbage mod I've ever seen, and I've been banned a lot.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Please stop, you two.

please

We've had enough of URG v PIF. You are well past witty, sarcastic, interesting, or anything else of any entertainment value whatsoever.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
No self-respecting Lib would have anything but an Iphone.

They will sleep on coaches, wear used clothes, and ride bikes before they give up their Iphones.
Wouldn't give my iPhone up for anything, especially some sh*tty Samsung or Droid. Good grief those phones are garbage.

Although I might consider giving it up for a day or two for another night with obsessed-aholica's mum. Great thing about the iPhone is I can block her number when she won't stop calling me the next day. Women be cray cray.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Actually, that was a joke. But you didn't get it. I guess your idea of a joke is to delete an insulting post and then lie about it.
Oh, so now you're joking? You made it quite clear you didn't do jokes. Are you okay with jokes now, or only ones you make? Just want to be clear.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Typical from a piece of trash like URG, the fact this brain dead clown has any moderating powers reflects poorly on this board. Absolute worst garbage mod I've ever seen, and I've been banned a lot.
And you just got banned again :byebye:

You're a troll, nothing more. Add this to the list of boards you've been banned from.

pilot-in-fla

Deplorable
Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2015
Wouldn't give my iPhone up for anything, especially some sh*tty Samsung or Droid. Good grief those phones are garbage.

You're the kind of customer that Apple loves -- someone who won't even look at competitive products -- you'll pay what Apple demands and you won't even know about all of the features you're missing out on. And you'll keep buying new cords and other similar accessories since Apple considers proprietary connectors and cables as a profit center.

Got a less expensive iPhone with a smaller memory. Oops -- you can't upgrade the OS any more -- or maybe you can but you have to remove all of your files. Competing phones allow adding new memory with MicroSD cards.

I remember people asking me a year after I had my Samsung Note II some years back if it was an iPhone shortly after Apple finally released a competitive product.

Want to know what Apple will be selling you in a couple of years? Look at a competitive product.

Do you also have a Mac or a Macbook? Now that they use Intel processors, their prices can be directly compared to Windows machines and, as even L-boy noted, the Macs are very expensive for what you get. Want a touch screen capable computer? I have a Windows All-in-One from about four years ago with a touch screen -- Mac still has nothing equivalent.

pilot-in-fla

Deplorable
Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2015
Oh, so now you're joking? You made it quite clear you didn't do jokes. Are you okay with jokes now, or only ones you make? Just want to be clear.

No, I just don't consider it a joke to make an insulting post, delete it and then lie about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb