Gymnastics: #1 UF hosting #7 Georgia tonight

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
7pm O'Dome, can be streamed on SEC+ or replay is on Sunday on ESPN2 7pm after the Oklahoma-Utah meet. After UF's strong first outing at Auburn we should not see too many changes. The only area where Rowland might try some changes would be bars, which was a bit shaky on their landings, possibly inserting Leah Clapper. Georgia poses a legitimate threat and actually won here 2 years ago. They finally sport a full squad that can put 6 counting scores on every rotation. While head to head competitions do not translate in gymnastics, the Baumann sisters will be going against each other tonight, with Alyssa in the Orange and Blue and Rachel in the Red and Black. Both are considered strongest on beam so lets see who wins that event. Should be a good one, UF just needs to stay focused and not try and over extend themselves. If they count no falls should walk away with the win and probably a 198 score.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It says all you need to know about a Strychnine-led athletic department that we have a gymnastics thread, much less in the top ten on the first page. :facepalm:

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I don't give a damn if its tiddlywinks if the Gators beat Ga.its a good day.
And the Gators won , Go Gators!!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Bulldogs tumble crumbled under Gator pressure. = as it always should be. Stay undefeated Gator-gals.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
It was a substandard meet by Gator standards, with UGA getting score inflation on vault and bars. But UGA fell apart in their last event, the beam, and lost handily despite Florida’s star gymnast, Trinity Thomas, having her worst meet in her collegiate career.

Final score: 197.250 - 196.025

_big_0085_BaumannAlyssa_210115_8575_CourtneyCulbreath.JPG

Last edited:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
**** UGA. **** Larry Munson. **** Lindsay Scott. **** Vince Dooley. All with Erk Russell's mummified cock.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If you are an adult male who is also a gymnastics enthusiast, you are either a pederast or Jeremy Foley. But then I repeat myself.

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Even most of the parents don’t follow or watch.

I don’t care about gymnastics. But, my family are alums. They care about everything gator. So, I know this little stat. Gator basketball average attendance in 2019 was 9700. Gymnastics was 8300. But, there were in fact times when ladies gymnastics beat men’s basketball. To say no one cares is false. The lady gators have quite the following.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.