Gymnastics: #4 UF host #5 Corndogs 6pm SECN

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
You know you love 'em, the Corndog sucking team from LSU will be coming to UF for a huge SEC showdown. The winner of this meet will most likely win the SEC regular season championship. We are passing the mid-point of the season, so one would think it is time to stop tinkering with line-ups and go with the ones that are going to win you the post-season. Trinity did her first all-around last week and I expect her to continue for the next several meets. UF has yet to go with an expected post-season line-up for all 4 events. The closest was the Arky meet. I could still see Rowland having one final meet of tinkering, but I know both squads really "dislike" each other so I think everyone is going to want to be out there.

For LSU, Haleigh Bryant is their star and she is the real deal. Close to her is Kiya Johnson, they will go as far as those two perform. On side note is insta-famous team member and marginal gymnast (in relation to the stars of college gymnasts) Oliva Dunne, she is the gymnast with $1 million+ NIL deal because she sells her arse on the internet, so there is that.

Go Gators!

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
You know you love 'em, the Corndog sucking team from LSU will be coming to UF for a huge SEC showdown. The winner of this meet will most likely win the SEC regular season championship. We are passing the mid-point of the season, so one would think it is time to stop tinkering with line-ups and go with the ones that are going to win you the post-season. Trinity did her first all-around last week and I expect her to continue for the next several meets. UF has yet to go with an expected post-season line-up for all 4 events. The closest was the Arky meet. I could still see Rowland having one final meet of tinkering, but I know both squads really "dislike" each other so I think everyone is going to want to be out there.

For LSU, Haleigh Bryant is their star and she is the real deal. Close to her is Kiya Johnson, they will go as far as those two perform. On side note is insta-famous team member and marginal gymnast (in relation to the stars of college gymnasts) Oliva Dunne, she is the gymnast with $1 million+ NIL deal because she sells her arse on the internet, so there is that.

Go Gators!

Oliva Dunne, she is the gymnast with $1 million+ NIL deal because she sells her arse on the internet

If you have it, flaunt it.....for profit if you can.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At 5' 6" she is tall for a gymnast.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Oliva Dunne, she is the gymnast with $1 million+ NIL deal because she sells her arse on the internet

If you have it, flaunt it.....for profit if you can.
What about the girl from the Olympics who is a gymmer for Barn now? You know, Clint Eastwood's neighbor. She must be cashing in. Do we have a meet against them?

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Meet Standings
Team Score Lead
1 University of Florida 198.150
2 LSU 197.825 -.325

Event Gymnast Team Score
Vault Trinity Thomas UF 9.975
Uneven Parallel Bars Haleigh Bryant L.S.U. 9.950
Balance Beam Leah Clapper UF 9.950
Floor Exercise Nya Reed UF 10.000
All Around Leanne Wong UF 39.650

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
What about the girl from the Olympics who is a gymmer for Barn now? You know, Clint Eastwood's neighbor. She must be cashing in. Do we have a meet against them?
UF ends the season at Auburn, which will be a crazy night. So you will have to wait till next year to see Suni in Gainesville

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Meet Standings
Team Score Lead
1 University of Florida 198.150
2 LSU 197.825 -.325

Event Gymnast Team Score
Vault Trinity Thomas UF 9.975
Uneven Parallel Bars Haleigh Bryant L.S.U. 9.950
Balance Beam Leah Clapper UF 9.950
Floor Exercise Nya Reed UF 10.000
All Around Leanne Wong UF 39.650

Good meet for the gators, they finally went with rotations that you would expect for the post-season. They hit over 198 while still leaving points out there with a bad beam set and shaking bars. Also nice to see 5 10 vaults going which will be a must to have a chance to win in the post-season!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.