Gymnastics: Road to nationals starts tonight

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The stands were empty.
AUBURN, Ala. – Big score after big score led to a school-record 198.775 – the third-highest in NCAA history – as No. 2 Florida gymnastics won Saturday's NCAA Auburn Regional final in front of a Neville Arena crowd of 6,166.

Florida and Auburn advance to the NCAA Championships, set for April 14-16 in Ft. Worth, Texas. This will be Florida's 38th appearance in the 40-year history of the NCAA Championships.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As a Forrest Rebel I'm not surprised. ;)

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
AUBURN, Ala. – Big score after big score led to a school-record 198.775 – the third-highest in NCAA history – as No. 2 Florida gymnastics won Saturday's NCAA Auburn Regional final in front of a Neville Arena crowd of 6,166.

Florida and Auburn advance to the NCAA Championships, set for April 14-16 in Ft. Worth, Texas. This will be Florida's 38th appearance in the 40-year history of the NCAA Championships.
6k. 6 fuchsing thousand. Wooooo. Hope they didn’t have to get a hotel room.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Why? Because no one really cares and I’m giving @CU-UF and @grengadgy schit. Why is it bothering you?
Well, it comes across as petty and juvenile, but there is no skin off my nose. Granted, many things here get petty and juvenile, this just struck me as over the top. I was really just curious why you seem so bothered about someone informing those that do care. If you are just stirring, that's your prerogative...again, I was just curious.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, it comes across as petty and juvenile, but there is no skin off my nose. Granted, many things here get petty and juvenile, this just struck me as over the top. I was really just curious why you seem so bothered about someone informing those that do care. If you are just stirring, that's your prerogative...again, I was just curious.
This seemed over the top? Holy schit. Welcome to the board. Go Florida Gymnastics.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
It's all good, I know @NVGator is just giving me schit, and half the reason I post these threads is to give him schit too, because I know how much of his ilk gets annoyed at it. That he took the time to post shows he cares, so I am thankful. Whether @NVGator realizes it or not, gymnastics is the second most popular sport on campus. Still kicks ass to have such a strong program and these girls are the hardest working toughest mofos around. Unlike many of our football players, they are die-hard gators and do it because they love the university and the sport.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just LOVE seeing these Lady Gators have so much success and having fun doing it. You can tell they REALLY care about their sport and work so HARD in their routines and practice. I wouldn't watch it but I LOVE seeing that Orange and Blue have success no matter what and don't complain about it or bash these Lady Gators either.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Why? Because no one really cares and I’m giving @CU-UF and @grengadgy schit. Why is it bothering you?

admit it... you just miss Swonk.

I do too.

iu

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I'm married to a former SEC gymnast and struggle to care. I love her and I'm proud of her many accomplishments. But I only sit through it this time of year as an act of loving sacrifice.

Thank God she loves football.
Gator gymnast?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.