Birthday Happy 50th Birthday gatordad3!

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Holysh!t you're old, Dude....I better drink a bunch in honor of your Bday since you probably only have a few left :lol:
:drunk:
I actually cut down to the point that I only drank on New Year's but I got nailed with an aortic dissection(3 centimeter tear) back in August so I'm pretty much done with alcohol and limiting myself to eating under 2000 calories and sodium per day. Scared the living sh** out of me. The doctor at the heart and vascular center at Shands was awesome. I'm good now but I have to keep my blood pressure low.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I actually cut down to the point that I only drank on New Year's but I got nailed with an aortic dissection(3 centimeter tear) back in August so I'm pretty much done with alcohol and limiting myself to eating under 2000 calories and sodium per day. Scared the living sh** out of me. The doctor at the heart and vascular center at Shands was awesome. I'm good now but I have to keep my blood pressure low.
Glad to hear everything is alright. I'll be 55 in a couple of month's.....I guess I really need to see one of those Dr.'s one day....:eek3:

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Glad to hear everything is alright. I'll be 55 in a couple of month's.....I guess I really need to see one of those Dr.'s one day....:eek3:
When, not if, but when you decide to see a doctor, don't wait like I did and have your blood pressure shoot up to over 180/100 or something close to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator