Birthday Happy 50th Birthday gatordad3!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Happy birthday or hope you had a great one. All that medical stuff sounds scary. Glad to you hear you got it all worked out. So you are 50? Still a youngster............

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Happy birthday or hope you had a great one. All that medical stuff sounds scary. Glad to you hear you got it all worked out. So you are 50? Still a youngster............
I appreciate it, Coach. After the ER staff gave me a description of what they diagnosed me with having, it immediately hit me that I should have done something simple long before then and that's by going to a doctor to control my blood pressure. I feel fortunate the thoracic surgeon at Shands didn't recommend surgery by way of a stent. IMO, any person in their 60's and 70's are still too young to have a stent in their heart.

I live in the Jax area, and while Orange Park medical is not affiliated with Shands, and supposedly no thoracic surgeons in Jax, they referred me to the heart and vascular center. Not that I enjoy being a patient there, but the doctors there are the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator