Birthday Happy 84th Birthday, daytonacane!

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Happy Birthday DaytonaCane! Hope it was a good un!
iu

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Salute and Happy Days!

Jun 2, 2015
Bought time you showed up in your own birthday thread. I was starting think that Spurdog had giving you the Betty White 100 curse...

I have been travelling around FL...On the West Coast, went to Pine Key, then back up over thru Alligator Alley to friends in Boca, then down to Miami/Gables. Stopped by the Univ. for some nostalgia. I was in the dorm on Dickerson Dr. which is gone. It was the one nearest the little bridge that goes over to the football field, etc. Then off to the Keys. Just got back home yesterday. Thanks to all of you (my Gator football friends) for the birthday wishes. Now, for another year, hopefully without surgery. In late 2021 I had a huge umbilical hernia that was giving me a fit; thus, had surgery & now doing great. However, surgeon saw gallstones....so guess that is next. My knees & hips are fine, thus I will keep chugging along. I plan to do some volunteer work for the Republican party which should keep the brain active.

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
I have been travelling around FL...On the West Coast, went to Pine Key, then back up over thru Alligator Alley to friends in Boca, then down to Miami/Gables. Stopped by the Univ. for some nostalgia. I was in the dorm on Dickerson Dr. which is gone. It was the one nearest the little bridge that goes over to the football field, etc. Then off to the Keys. Just got back home yesterday. Thanks to all of you (my Gator football friends) for the birthday wishes. Now, for another year, hopefully without surgery. In late 2021 I had a huge umbilical hernia that was giving me a fit; thus, had surgery & now doing great. However, surgeon saw gallstones....so guess that is next. My knees & hips are fine, thus I will keep chugging along. I plan to do some volunteer work for the Republican party which should keep the brain active.
Happy Birthday Daytona, gittin' old is not for sissies...you are an inspiration...keep on truckin'...Go Gators...:jog:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It was just a matter of time before that line bite him in the ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.