Birthday Happy 8th Birthday, Gatorchatter!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I was there. I just wasn't a poster yet. Only a lurker...

What was once an intimidating pack of vicious retards is now my safe-space from the world.

I love you retards and degenerates. Good work corralling us all together Ox.
Sorry you feel that way, because I'm letting you go.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Sorry you feel that way, because I'm letting you go.
Will I be getting a refund for my lifetime membership? I know losing my connection to you guys will eventually kill me, but technically, I'm still alive.

Besides, where will GC get all its dank memes? From JBoss? NV? Crete? I think not.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Why did it take you three months to join after the GSMB was shuttered? Those true diehards all found this place in the first 25 days, which is why they get the banner.
Because it was the offseason? Because Im not gay with you all? (NTTAWWT) Because my internet was down? My dog ate my homework?

I was with the GSMB longer than any of you ass clowns. I invented it after I invented the interwebs. I'll take my fondling membership now, thank you.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Because it was the offseason? Because Im not gay with you all? (NTTAWWT) Because my internet was down? My dog ate my homework?

I was with the GSMB longer than any of you ass clowns. I invented it after I invented the interwebs. I'll take my fondling membership now, thank you.
Ok Al Gore. And do you want your fondling before or after your membership? Either way, see Corch about that....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.