Happy Birthday '78!

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
That was one hell of a day. 155 and Coke mixture got stronger as the day went on.....and the game.....ugh. What a disaster.

Feels odd looking at this picture since I lost 125 of those pounds :lol:
Wow! That's a major accomplishment. Being able to drink that much 155 and all!

Oh.....and the weight loss thing is pretty cool too.

J/k, that seriously is a major accomplishment. Very happy for you.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
3 pages and over 80 posts - gotta be the longest HBD thread yet. Congrats 78!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
My life hit rock bottom about 3 weeks after that game. October 2010 was a rough one. All's well now, though! :captain:

skinnyquinton

Chatterbox Owner
Jul 24, 2014
3 pages and over 80 posts - gotta be the longest HBD thread yet. Congrats 78!
Besides being great and his Birthday proves it...I blame '78's tailgate photo. If I'm not mistaken... was close to a first tailgate that came out of GSMB/Swampbait Lounge that some of us got together to walk the walk and talk the talk. One of my most favorite tailgates. I laughed so hard that day, it still hurts. Here is to another one soon!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Besides being great and his Birthday proves it...I blame '78's tailgate photo. If I'm not mistaken... was close to a first tailgate that came out of GSMB/Swampbait Lounge that some of us got together to walk the walk and talk the talk. One of my most favorite tailgates. I laughed so hard that day, it still hurts. Here is to another one soon!

A slightly smaller group of SBL posters got together for the Tennessee game the year before, but your point is well taken. It was one helluva fun day and probably the last time that unique group of personalities was able to be around each other in laughter and harmony. Hopefully this thread demonstrates that we can put any and all our past differences behind us and enjoy posting for what it ought to be.

@ Sasquatch: I recall quite well what you went through during that period and you showed a lot of resiliency. Are you currently in Tampa?

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Why the **** havent y'all come to Phan's tailgate?

I think Ox has a group pic of that get together from last year.

@oxrageous
@Gatorphan

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
http://gatorchatter.com/threads/gatorchatter-tailgate-for-tennessee.5429/page-2

Post #50

C4AB43AF-ADC4-4B06-928C-1D6233853004.png

ppinesgator

Founding Member
aka "Biggums"
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
A slightly smaller group of SBL posters got together for the Tennessee game the year before, but your point is well taken. It was one helluva fun day and probably the last time that unique group of personalities was able to be around each other in laughter and harmony. Hopefully this thread demonstrates that we can put any and all our past differences behind us and enjoy posting for what it ought to be.

@ Sasquatch: I recall quite well what you went through during that period and you showed a lot of resiliency. Are you currently in Tampa?

Did someone say tailgate?

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
back row, from left to right
1) who the hell was that guy?
2) dphgator96
3) TN G8tr
4) Phineus Maximus
5) oxking
6) BNAG8R
7) oxrageous
8) awesomeness

Sitting down:
9) Gatorphan, the amazing host
10 & 11) Captain Sasquatch & Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why the **** havent y'all come to Phan's tailgate?

I think Ox has a group pic of that get together from last year.

@oxrageous
@Gatorphan

I wasn't invited after I revealed I would be bringing an oxygen tank, a walker and a bag full of Tums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator