Birthday Happy Birthday aka!

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Birthday to Chatter’s traveling minstrel! Hope it’s a great day for you!

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Happy birthday, AKA!

Post Office Corona GIF by INTO ACTION

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Happy Birthday aka... if you don't have the day off, just throw that schit in the woods and go home!
sweat newman GIF by HULU

Happy birthday…where’s my fuching mail?!
retro youve got mail GIF by National Geographic Channel

In honor of the anniversary of your birth, AKA I stopped in Pala Tatka yesterday for the AWESOME DONUTS in that drive through on 100 heading east across from McDonalds. I asked for 4 different donuts. The gal said "I have bad new" We dont have any of those" So I asked what the hell do you have in there and it turned out well with apple fritters, glazed and nasty chocolate covered but creme filled eclairs for my son. My good friend stole one when I dropped by in Keystone Hts. Pala Tatka .......gateway to cabbage fields.........old sign from the sixties. Cabbage Ahead, slaw down
images (3).jpeg

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
sweat newman GIF by HULU

retro youve got mail GIF by National Geographic Channel

In honor of the anniversary of your birth, AKA I stopped in Pala Tatka yesterday for the AWESOME DONUTS in that drive through on 100 heading east across from McDonalds. I asked for 4 different donuts. The gal said "I have bad new" We dont have any of those" So I asked what the hell do you have in there and it turned out well with apple fritters, glazed and nasty chocolate covered but creme filled eclairs for my son. My good friend stole one when I dropped by in Keystone Hts. Pala Tatka .......gateway to cabbage fields.........old sign from the sixties. Cabbage Ahead, slaw down
View attachment 57307
That's Ed's Donuts, haven't been there yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.