Birthday Happy Birthday diehardg8r!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
bday-jpg.7531
........hope it is a great one.......you have an open date to celebrate.............

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Thanks guy. I had my house broken into yesterday. Luckily the alarm was on but he still got a guitar, macbook,daughters camera and some cash(about 50.00). Really hoping I get a birthday present today and we get the macbook back. Lots of valuable stuff on the computer (photos, vids of family vacay etc) No....it's not on the cloud so kicking myself for that. Love my dog but he was useless as well.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Birthday diehard. Hope you have a good one and it’s not your last one.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Thanks guy. I had my house broken into yesterday. Luckily the alarm was on but he still got a guitar, macbook,daughters camera and some cash(about 50.00). Really hoping I get a birthday present today and we get the macbook back. Lots of valuable stuff on the computer (photos, vids of family vacay etc) No....it's not on the cloud so kicking myself for that. Love my dog but he was useless as well.
All the more reason to expect a better day today! Don't feel bad about your dog; I have a lab who I suspect would show a burglar where the valuables are in exchange for a biscuit.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Have a "festorative" birthday. Don't let 'em make light of your birthday; blow them candles out immediately.
Sorry about the trespass robbery. Hope you get your Macbook returned all in tact. Happy Birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator