Birthday Happy Birthday gatorkev85!

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015

Happy Birthday GIF

Best Wishes and Blessings
Thank you I appreciate the blessing. After what I have been through the last 8 months I truly am blessed because of people like you and this board and everyone else who was praying for me during everything.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Thank you I appreciate the blessing. After what I have been through the last 8 months I truly am blessed because of people like you and this board and everyone else who was praying for me during everything.

Brother feel free to PM me...with prayer requests...or if you just need to vent. There are many on here who I am sure will do the same. Life ain't easy and it seems to be getting tougher...

As the Navy SEALS like to say..."The only easy day was yesterday" but I like to add there is ONE who can give us peace in what ever we are going through.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Brother feel free to PM me...with prayer requests...or if you just need to vent. There are many on here who I am sure will do the same. Life ain't easy and it seems to be getting tougher...

As the Navy SEALS like to say..."The only easy day was yesterday" but I like to add there is ONE who can give us peace in what ever we are going through.
Amen to that brother! Spent every night since thank him for each day he's given me

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.