Birthday Happy Birthday oxrageous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Happy Birthday Ox. Thanks for carving out this place in a corner of Al Gore's Internet.
a969e175ddf79e612dfb89750cbd44e5.gif

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
I was slacking yesterday and missed your birthday . My wife hit me with a Saturday Honey Do list that kept me off GC.

You must be a young ‘un. With a honey do list you just do the thing or two that you want to do anyway, and scrap the rest. Eventually she’ll just stop making a list altogether, and will switch to asking you, “what are you going to do today?”, to which you’ll give a vague answer of something like, just “puttering around.” When this becomes frustrating, she’ll quit asking altogether.

Warning. She may then use passive aggressive tactics, so learn to watch your back, and never let her know whether or not the life insurance premium is paid up.

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
You must be a young ‘un. With a honey do list you just do the thing or two that you want to do anyway, and scrap the rest. Eventually she’ll just stop making a list altogether, and will switch to asking you, “what are you going to do today?”, to which you’ll give a vague answer of something like, just “puttering around.” When this becomes frustrating, she’ll quit asking altogether.

Warning. She may then use passive aggressive tactics, so learn to watch your back, and never let her know whether or not the life insurance premium is paid up.
Ha Ha I wish I was younger. This was a list that I thought I controlled but she kept adding to it. Only the Gator BB game saved me from another list.:)

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry for the late wishes. I asked Ms. Atwell if she'd be willing to help make it up to you. I can't be certain, but it looks like she's on board:

7b22577bcd221308f97bbe6dc545c20b.gif

Jun 2, 2015
Belated happy birthday wishes Ox and a big thank you for allowing this ole cane lady to post on your board. I love the diversity of this board.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Aaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh! I normally get a notification... Happy belated birthday, oh benevolent dictator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator