Happy Football Season, Gatorchatter: This is just a reminder that I love each and every one of you

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
oLHSk2g3TSYB.jpeg

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
ban this, .................. ......... ..........!!!!!..............
Its getting close boys gals, in betweens and not sures............twelve days till the NEW era of lizard ball in hot humid hogtown.................I gotta go find my giant gator blow up helmet and see if it still works........... 69105324_10217961601744302_4804829001216425984_n.jpg

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Let's face it, with football on the horizon (and a product to finally be excited about again), everything in life improves. Food tastes better, those that annoy you seem more tolerable, etc.

For a while now, I've let some crankiness from my personal life ooze over into Gatorchatter. I've been more impatient and threatening than usual. For the most part, all of you have taken my abuse with good humor, and continue to faithfully support the board every day. This is one of those mornings where I'm struck with how much I appreciate this e-family and what they have done for me.

So, I just wanted to say thank you for sticking around, and I'm going to do my best to ease back on reflexively blasting people out of the water (although it's certainly fun). I couldn't be more excited about this football season and I'm thrilled to spending it with this family, both through the wins and the losses.

If anyone needs anything, please don't hesitate to contact me privately.

Go Gators!

Discuss.

*sniff*

Awww, that almost made me cry!!

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Maybe some passive aggressiveness is in order. If you really loved us @oxrageous you would remap text to emojis. So when someone posts :) or ;) or :D they get a goddamned emoji instead of the text. But I digress. ;) <-- Dammit thats what Im talking about. Not that Im bitter or anything....

I would be happy if the screen didn't jump when I go to downvote everyone of @oxrageous posts (or eeeeevvvvvvvvv) and the damn screen jumps when I am on mobile and pulls up the list of everyone who has given a rating.

It is reassuring he loves us though..........

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Let's face it, with football on the horizon (and a product to finally be excited about again), everything in life improves. Food tastes better, those that annoy you seem more tolerable, etc.

For a while now, I've let some crankiness from my personal life ooze over into Gatorchatter. I've been more impatient and threatening than usual. For the most part, all of you have taken my abuse with good humor, and continue to faithfully support the board every day. This is one of those mornings where I'm struck with how much I appreciate this e-family and what they have done for me.

So, I just wanted to say thank you for sticking around, and I'm going to do my best to ease back on reflexively blasting people out of the water (although it's certainly fun). I couldn't be more excited about this football season and I'm thrilled to spending it with this family, both through the wins and the losses.

Go Gators!

Discuss.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Go Gators!

Discuss.
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ban this, .................. ......... ..........!!!!!..............
Its getting close boys gals, in betweens and not sures............twelve days till the NEW era of lizard ball in hot humid hogtown.................I gotta go find my giant gator blow up helmet and see if it still works........... View attachment 47651
I want one of these. It will look good in my GA neighborhood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.