Happy Football Season, Gatorchatter: This is just a reminder that I love each and every one of you

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You’re welcome
Paul Rudd Film GIF

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Let's face it, with football on the horizon (and a product to finally be excited about again), everything in life improves. Food tastes better, those that annoy you seem more tolerable, etc.

For a while now, I've let some crankiness from my personal life ooze over into Gatorchatter. I've been more impatient and threatening than usual. For the most part, all of you have taken my abuse with good humor, and continue to faithfully support the board every day. This is one of those mornings where I'm struck with how much I appreciate this e-family and what they have done for me.

So, I just wanted to say thank you for sticking around, and I'm going to do my best to ease back on reflexively blasting people out of the water (although it's certainly fun). I couldn't be more excited about this football season and I'm thrilled to spending it with this family, both through the wins and the losses.

If anyone needs anything, please don't hesitate to contact me privately.

Go Gators!

Discuss.

gay.gif
gay2.gif

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Does this mean you are closing mind camp and granting full pardons?

Don’t do it Ox.

Crankiness aside, the naysayers must be called out when appropriate and several posters will have “Some splaining to do” at the end of the season.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I was gonna ask if she kicked you out, or actually served divorce papers to inspire this crap from Ox.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let's face it, with football on the horizon (and a product to finally be excited about again), everything in life improves. Food tastes better, those that annoy you seem more tolerable, etc.

For a while now, I've let some crankiness from my personal life ooze over into Gatorchatter. I've been more impatient and threatening than usual. For the most part, all of you have taken my abuse with good humor, and continue to faithfully support the board every day. This is one of those mornings where I'm struck with how much I appreciate this e-family and what they have done for me.

So, I just wanted to say thank you for sticking around, and I'm going to do my best to ease back on reflexively blasting people out of the water (although it's certainly fun). I couldn't be more excited about this football season and I'm thrilled to spending it with this family, both through the wins and the losses.

If anyone needs anything, please don't hesitate to contact me privately.

Go Gators!

Discuss.
Translation: I’m about to un-ban the donkey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb